Dear Friends and Constant Readers,

It is with great honor and enthusiasm that I assume the role of caretaker of Bett’s Books. My predecessor, Stuart Tinker, has held the position for nearly 20 years, and he is a well-known and respected figure in the Stephen King community. I would like to thank Stu for his dedication over the past years and for inspiring in so many of us a passion for all things Stephen King. My first King collectible was purchased from Stu almost 15 years ago. Stu and I plan to complete the formal transfer of ownership during the next several weeks.

Bett’s Books is synonymous with authenticity, quality and service, and I intend to uphold these values as the new owner. One of my long-term goals is to help expand people’s knowledge and appreciation for the literary works of Stephen King and to be an advocate for reading in general. I also plan to continue my support of The Haven Foundation, a national, nonprofit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening trauma.

I simply could not be more delighted to be the new proprietor of Bett’s Books, and I look forward to providing you with the utmost care and consideration. I have several ideas for taking the business in new directions, so stay tuned!