Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 192 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like David posted a few goodies this afternoon.

Most of which were well priced! New Stand S/L with original shipping box for $2,100. Fine CUJO for $700!

Those are some good deals...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Dam, I would have grabbed that Cujo had I saw it in time. Some nice items all around. David has the good stuff lol

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

More to come in next few days.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Some very nice prices today! Fingers crossed.

Of course, if I get everything I put on my list there may be other body parts I need to worry about when my wife sees the credit card bill ...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe how cheap those AEs of Carrie and 'Salem's Lot sold for. Have we been wrong in predicting these will hold their value?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I can't believe how cheap those AEs of Carrie and 'Salem's Lot sold for. Have we been wrong in predicting these will hold their value?
    Man it sure looks that way.... wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think these will retain value as matching sets. I think the difficulty with getting just carrie or just salem's lot right now is that people will have a hard time matching those numbers, hence making them less desirable. Just my guess.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man it sure looks that way.... wow.

They sold fast though. David mentioned he was putting some things up at "Silly Low" prices.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah dang, had I known about the AE 'Salem's Lot I would have snatched it up.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stuff I put up for sale MOSTLY I listed at ridiculous prices (at least I thought) so I'd get them sold....Truth be told...I bought SO MUCH last year for myself and last month I got a MOUNTAIN bill from my VISA card and needed to sell some stuff to generate funds. I ware careful to say in my listing that some prices were ridiculously low and NOT a precedent. Just trying to clear some wood out of the forest here...I've got a few new consignments pending...need to make room!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about the job, David. That sucks big time. Hopefully your hunt for a new job is a short one.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about the job, David. Hope you find something even better very very soon. Sending good wishes and luck to you.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the job, David. That sucks big time. Hopefully your hunt for a new job is a short one.
    Very sad to hear. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sorry to hear about the job David. Maybe it will turn out to be a blessing in disguise down the road.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sorry to hear about your job, David. Wishing you all the best for the future and I hope you get another job very soon.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very sorry to hear your news, David. Best of luck in finding something new.

And while I'm at it, thank you for facilitating the purchase of my very first Stephen King S/L this week (UK Under The Dome). Very excited to see this sitting in my book collection tonight.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Passing along best wishes on the job front David
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

And while I'm at it, thank you for facilitating the purchase of my very first Stephen King S/L this week (UK Under The Dome). Very excited to see this sitting in my book collection tonight.
    Congrats on your first S/L!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending good vibes David!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about the news. You do so much for the members here, me included, that I'm sure that all that good karma will swing your way soon.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

Congrats on your first S/L!
    Thanks Theli.

Time to start thinking about what my second S/L might be!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Betts Books

Very sorry to hear about your situation. Best of luck on figuring out what's next. I'll be sending my best thoughts and wishes.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

THANKS for ALL your good wishes...It will be a process getting there to be sure...There were 2 jobs online (only ones I've seen in months) I applied to both and I got a LinkedIn message from a former colleague saying they might be looking for a new Supervisory Analyst/Editor so I emailed my resume and Letters of Recommendation and he walked them down to Research....so 3 irons in the fire to start with...next steps are lots of grunt work on my part...it's all about contacts and who you know these days.

So if any of you know people at a sell-side banking outfit that publishes research reports...see if they need an experienced Supervisory Analyst/Editor for the Research Department. I figure someone(s) here must know people in the investment business. Never hurts to ask.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck David!! Best wishes>>>>your way

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

According to a linkedin update by David 36 minutes ago, he has a job now
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 192 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast