Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 192 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I tried erasing the number from my signed GUNSLINGER and putting a letter in it's place but I just ripped a hole in the page. Oh well.
    I hate it when that happens.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Just curious, Mr. RT, but which lettered editions (apart from the GUNSLINGER) are you still looking for?
    Firestarter, Danse Macabre, EotD, and Salem's Lot.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    lettered gunslinger
    .......drool.........

eyes has ones of those

I bought it from Betts previous owner...

mine's signed twice - once on the signature page and then also inscribed/signed on the frontpiece.

the story "according to Stu"... this copy sat in King's home until 7/2000 when King signed it and gave it to a friend.... that's the story anyways..... never know about those Bett's Books owners...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just want to apologize to all of my customers as I owe many of them responses to emails and am even a bit behind on shipping out books. I appreciate your patience. Crazy busy here with lots of various things including Betts, other job, family and 52 inches of snow (and another storm landing in the next 24 hours).

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Stay warm and dry, Brian!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Stay warm and dry, Brian!
    You too, David! (Brian?)

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great photo of you shoveling snow...believe me I can relate-we have LOTS in Minnesota also! The end of my driveway is as tall as I am with snow.
    minus 20 windchill this am. Last week -19 temp. The US is getting pounded this winter!
    At my company I am in charge of generators and heaters-it's been a great year so far-(Our year started on Aug 1 2010).

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Great photo of you shoveling snow...believe me I can relate-we have LOTS in Minnesota also! The end of my driveway is as tall as I am with snow.
    minus 20 windchill this am. Last week -19 temp. The US is getting pounded this winter!
    At my company I am in charge of generators and heaters-it's been a great year so far-(Our year started on Aug 1 2010).
    Thank goodness for global warming. Can you imagine how brutal this winter would have been without it? I can't even imagine.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No problem David (AKA Brian). Got about a foot of snow here overnight, tried driving to work, saw nothing but drifts ahead, pur her in reverse and backed up all the way home!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You too, David! (Brian?)
    Was thinking the same lol

Traveler Weird Terror 72 is on a distinguished road Weird Terror 72's Avatar

My Mood
    Cold
    Country
    Country Flag

Just want to say with all the other things David has going the weather has been brutal. I also live in CT. and as of today Bradly Intl. Airport has reported a total of 76.9 inches of snow from these storms. With this weather everyone is backlogged so I am sure that everyone understands the situation you are in.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What an idiot.

I was thinking of David, but was also looking at another screen/window with a message from an eBay seller named Brian, and got a bit mixed up.

Anyway, the sentiment remains the same!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler Weird Terror 72 is on a distinguished road Weird Terror 72's Avatar

My Mood
    Cold
    Country
    Country Flag

Just want to post a big Thank You to David for his ultra fast shipment of my S/L Desperation copy. His packing skills are superb as well, arrived in perfect condition. Thank you again sir!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

New inventory posted at Betts....someone please buy that Lettered Buick 8 PC copy. At $1200 I think that is a steal (list is $1500).

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey,

I can't access the site because Norton keeps telling me that the site is trying to attack my computer! This has never happened before so you might want to chck into it from your end.

Brad

It is working just fine for me and I have Norton Anti-virus software installed on my computer.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    Hey,

I can't access the site because Norton keeps telling me that the site is trying to attack my computer! This has never happened before so you might want to chck into it from your end.

Brad
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It is working just fine for me and I have Norton Anti-virus software installed on my computer.
    This is a known problem if you Google Betts and follow the link.

Simply go directly to the Betts URL.
    www.bettsbooks.com

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Two things...I contacted my Web Host provider and they said they were "clean" on their end and that I might have some bad code in my website. I was told to find it fix it myself. ME, code, confuzzled...I'm proud that I know how to update my own listings for cryin out loud. So, unless I ay someone to go through my files looking for something suspicious, your best bet is to just navigate directly to my site.

2nd thing...

ANNOUNCEMENT: "Supercollection" at the bottom of my site will have some meaningful price cuts, hopefully this weekend. Lots of goodies still there both for the new collectors and the "seniors"

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    ANNOUNCEMENT: "Supercollection" at the bottom of my site will have some meaningful price cuts, hopefully this weekend. Lots of goodies still there both for the new collectors and the "seniors"
    Let me know when the price cuts are worked out, I will have a look.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ooooowww! I'm a senior.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea, senior does have kinda a hard edge to it. lol
    Geoff

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If by "senior" you mean someone who almost continuously owes Betts money, then I'm definitely a senior and probably will be for a long time, I hope!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Deals--Thanks David!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

YES, SUPER REDUCED PRICES on what is left of the Supercollection at Betts (scroll down to bottom of page).

ALSO>>>a consignee just drastically reduced his books if you buy the whole set...includes a full set of DT S/Ls, S/L Eyes of Dragon and several other signed rarities. ALL FOR $11,000, down from over $17,500!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 192 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast