Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Procedure went smoothly (and I mean that literally and figuratively!). Thanks for good wishes!

AND....the prep has CHANGED FOR THE BETTER since I had last scope 9 years ago...Last time I had to drink ~gallon of noxious syrupy AWFUL stuff....could hardly keep it down. This time my doctor said my insurance covered a NEW prep that is so so so much easier...2 powder packets each dissolved in 5 ounces (yes 5!) of cold water....yes still lemon/lime but 5 ounce chugging not too hard...followed by 5 cups of clear fluids each time....piece of cake.....mmmmmmm c a k e!

Glad my insurance covered the prep...I asked my local pharmacist what out of pocket cost would be if I had to pay whole thing and he said $400!!! Can you believe it? $400 for 2 packets of laxative! Yeesh! I'm lucky my co-pay was just $50.
    Glad to hear it went well

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Procedure went smoothly (and I mean that literally and figuratively!). Thanks for good wishes!

AND....the prep has CHANGED FOR THE BETTER since I had last scope 9 years ago...Last time I had to drink ~gallon of noxious syrupy AWFUL stuff....could hardly keep it down. This time my doctor said my insurance covered a NEW prep that is so so so much easier...2 powder packets each dissolved in 5 ounces (yes 5!) of cold water....yes still lemon/lime but 5 ounce chugging not too hard...followed by 5 cups of clear fluids each time....piece of cake.....mmmmmmm c a k e!

Glad my insurance covered the prep...I asked my local pharmacist what out of pocket cost would be if I had to pay whole thing and he said $400!!! Can you believe it? $400 for 2 packets of laxative! Yeesh! I'm lucky my co-pay was just $50.
    Great news, David. I still had to do the gallon thing just last year. Maybe my insurance didn't want to go with the new and improved prep. 8 ounces every ten minutes I think it was til gone. Wasn't syrupy though. Just the lemon/lime crap mixed in.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    You guys are acting like a colonoscopy is some big deal - I mean, for cryng out loud, it's not like they stick a vibrating microscope up your ass and dig around your lower intestine while you're strapped to a table screaming bloody murder.
    Oops. Maybe mine wasn't a colonoscopy then. I should have know something was afoot when they wanted cash up front :-/.
    Haha live and learn friend
    Right, Chad?! My first clue should have been the bouncers at the door. And I believe there was a cover charge also.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

8 oz does not seem like much but every 10 minutes and it soon becomes tough to swallow. It is hard to drink a gallon of anything and even harder to drink this stuff.
    Great news David!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

<---- Is really happy to be a woman right now.

Glad everything went well, David!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think woman have to have the procedure also? Or?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure women need colonoscopies too. Right?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to the internet, colon cancer isn't as prevalent with women, but we do need them too, although I don't know any women who have had them. Damn. As if the boob-squishing mammograms weren't enough!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that David is ok - when my Mom had one the idiot perforated her colon and she ended up with major abdominal surgery.
    Not pleasant at all...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    According to the internet, colon cancer isn't as prevalent with women, but we do need them too, although I don't know any women who have had them. Damn. As if the boob-squishing mammograms weren't enough!
    Definitely women need routine colonoscopies after 50 y/o. Talk to your primary care physician when you reach that age. My daughter's mother-in-law is fighting metastatic colon cancer right now that in all likelihood would have been detected and cured by earlier diagnosis (i.e. routine colonoscopy).

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Women have it so much tougher than men. For God's sake, these wiggly things come out of them that are ALIVE - and they have to FEED them!!! With their OWN body!!!!!!

What do men have to worry about? "Oh boo hoo I woke up and had to pee at 3 a.m....oh boo hoo."

Anyway - back to the topic - I find Betts prices reasonable and the quality impeccable.

What do men have to worry about? "Oh boo hoo I woke up and had to pee at 3 a.m....oh boo hoo."
    Which may be a sign of prostate cancer.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Which may be a sign of prostate cancer.
    Eh - something's going to get us. We're all dead men walking.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#1 cause of death in America:

Spoiler:
    Life

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    8 oz does not seem like much but every 10 minutes and it soon becomes tough to swallow. It is hard to drink a gallon of anything and even harder to drink this stuff. Great news David!
    Except for Dt. Dew. I drink that stuff by the gallon daily. I know, I know. Probably destroying my liver along with various other organs but it taste good and feeds my other addict (caffeine).

Topic: I always miss out David's good stuff Never seem to be online when the next awesome sale is announced.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

@David. Good to read you have survived your ordeal on Thursday. Time to get back to having fun!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    8 oz does not seem like much but every 10 minutes and it soon becomes tough to swallow. It is hard to drink a gallon of anything and even harder to drink this stuff. Great news David!
    Except for Dt. Dew. I drink that stuff by the gallon daily. I know, I know. Probably destroying my liver along with various other organs but it taste good and feeds my other addict (caffeine).

Topic: I always miss out David's good stuff Never seem to be online when the next awesome sale is announced.
    Mt. Dew has maximum sugar and maximum caffeine. Use with caution!!!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Mt. Dew has maximum sugar and maximum caffeine. Use with caution!!!
    Don't listens to it, precious

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

My mom died of colon cancer at 56. The colonoscopy is nothing you poop a couple hours they knock you out then you wake up. It's well worth the inconvience to get checked. Although not 100 percent safe it's better than the alternative. If that's too scary then there's a newer thing where you send your poop to a lab and they check it.
    I'm sorry Lurker about your moms accident that is terrible.
    Glad things are going well David.
    When I drank the poop juice and it started its magic, my wife sliced open her hand and had to go the ER, bad timing eh? Haha
    Just wanted to chime in, yes something will get us either way but wanted to say colonoscopy isn't too bad. And to type poop. Poop.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

New betts listings....
    Almost all out of my ball park, but very nice indeed.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh boy

Country
    Country Flag

Had my best paycheck in awhile, so it was suggested to me that I buy a book. Looks like I have a new King signature to add to my collection!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Had my best paycheck in awhile, so it was suggested to me that I buy a book. Looks like I have a new King signature to add to my collection!
    And your going to leave your post like that? No other hints?
    Not fair!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Me as well. congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    And your going to leave your post like that? No other hints?
    Not fair!!
    You'll just have to wait for me to receive the book and update my thread, my dear!

BTW, that made me think of the adorable boy that played Gage Creed in the Pet Sematary movie: "Not fair! Not fair!"

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Me as well. congrats!
    Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast