2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138
Results 3,426 to 3,430 of 3430

Thread: Betts Books

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    CO-u
    The Shining ORIGINAL DOUBLEDAY PROOF - SIGNED by Stephen King on November 6, 2016 (see picture below)
    $17,500
    That's lot guys I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    CO-u
    The Shining ORIGINAL DOUBLEDAY PROOF - SIGNED by Stephen King on November 6, 2016 (see picture below)
    $17,500
    That's lot guys I think

on consignment
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    CO-u
    $17,500
    That's lot guys I think

on consignment
    If a member of the board is interested I'd be willing to discount to $14,000.00, $3,500 off, the deal must still go through Betts.
    WANTED: THE PLANT PART TWO LETTERED

[FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    CO-u
    $17,500
    That's lot guys I think

on consignment
    If a member of the board is interested I'd be willing to discount to $14,000.00, $3,500 off, the deal must still go through Betts.
    VERY cool of you Matt
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty soon I should be getting back from Ned Dameron 3 UK remarqued Charlie Choo Choos...the 4th (#296) I;m keeping as it matches my DT set number. As far as I know, these will be the only remarqued UK S/L copies out there...I've got $$ invested in buying the books and paying Ned for the remarques so not come up with a sale price yet but it will be reasonable.
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138