+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146
Results 3,626 to 3,640 of 3640

Thread: Betts Books

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!

John

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A great sale and I'm sure that everybody involved is very happy with how this turned out. Congratulations Alec, on a once-in-a-lifetime acquisition!
    - MichaŽl

One Mean Ass MOFO Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

15,000.00! wow... and probably still a great investment for Alec.

but damn... I thought my (much) lower bid... plus a batch of world famous praline's kicker.... would for sure score me this.
    Just thinking David you might have lost out on the best deal of the century

After all, My pecan pralines are rarer than panties on a New York hooker and tastier than the sweat from Michelle Jenneke's shorts after a 100 yard hurdle race. Food for the Gods I tell ya.

[SIGPI]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/477/19049912626_d4e646d6ff_t.jpg[/img [/SIGPIC]

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

My jaw is stuck to the floor. Congratulations to all involved! I wish I was the seller. Lol

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny007 is a jewel in the rough Johnny007 is a jewel in the rough Johnny007 is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Alec! Now you can enjoy your "trilogy" so to speak.

David -- nice auction. I'm certain that everyone appreciates the "after-auction" information you provided.

John

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, David, on your eight year anniversary at the helm of Betts Books. I think I speak universally when I say you're doing a HELL of a job, and I wish you another eight more years there (should you want it!)

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Congratulations, David, on your eight year anniversary at the helm of Betts Books. I think I speak universally when I say you're doing a HELL of a job, and I wish you another eight more years there (should you want it!)
    Congrats, David!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I WANT IT to be sure...it is the best job I've ever had...Trust me, there it takes a mountain of work to keep it going, but certainly a labor of love. I think what gives me an "edge" is that I am a collector too so I kinda know the feeling all of you have.

Side note....that Silent Auction result was amazing, even from my perspective....
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice MikeDuke is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cheerful

Agreed. David is so good to work with. He is always giving me great advice and helping me when he can.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cant thank David enough for graciously sending me a signed book to give away in an upcoming contest in order to celebrate the 25 years of the Club Stephen King !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Vagrant Dead Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

David is pretty awesome and my collection would be a lot less cool without his help.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't help him enough for all his help since I met him
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146