Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 192 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Attempting to make my first purchase from David. I know his business style is very relaxed, but was curious what a normal amount of time to expect before an answer to an inquiry typically is? I know he is busy with the house and everything, just want to be sure I shouldn't send another email or anything. I emailed him Saturday about one of his listed books. Nothing yet. Normal?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Attempting to make my first purchase from David. I know his business style is very relaxed, but was curious what a normal amount of time to expect before an answer to an inquiry typically is? I know he is busy with the house and everything, just want to be sure I shouldn't send another email or anything. I emailed him Saturday about one of his listed books. Nothing yet. Normal?
    Yep. Give it until Friday. No worries, he will take care of you....

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AS A SIDE NOTE: David will be listing one of my complete Matching #'d DT sets later this week. If you need a matching set, now is your chance!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Yep. Give it until Friday. No worries, he will take care of you....
    Figured as much, but wanted to be sure. Thanks for the quick reply.

AS A SIDE NOTE: David will be listing one of my complete Matching #'d DT Sets later this week. If you need a matching set, now is your chance!
    "one of my" ...jerk

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some days I hate betts. I go to the current inventory and instantly want to drop $2000+ of which I have none of right now. Darn you David for having such an awesome selection.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know... and he will hold books for you. It kills me... especially when I am in a "holding pattern" with King spending. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

which email person are you? I'll try to attend!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry David, wasn't meaning to complain or force you into responding faster lol.

Email starts with my username here and the subject line was the listing for the S/l wolves.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***ATTENTION***

I have a small consignment of mostly higher-end (priced) items that I will be listing tomorrow, TUESDAY, at 12 NOON EST. There are a couple books on this list that I know of roughly 8-10 people are looking for because they HARDLY EVER come up for sale.

My posting this list slightly less than 24 hours from now will give East Coast, Midwest, West Coast, Europe and even Asia customers a fair shot at nabbing these items.

Best plan is to email me and time stamp on emails will dictate who gets the item. I am NOT inclined to do layaways on these items, but will be considered. If I have 2 customers wanting same item and one can purchase outright versus someone who wants 3-4 months to pay off, I'm going to sell to the customer that can purchase outright. If you are the ONLY person wanting an item, layaways will be considered.

7 items will be listed totaling $17,500, so not for the weak of heart price wise but I judge prices to be VERY FAIR!

See you at NOON TUESDAY...IT WILL BE PRETTY AWESOME

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think these will be out of range. But it's always fun to look!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man there is that awesome set all signed to Josh... Anyone wanna get me a late birthday/early Christmas present?
    If I only had the money, that is the only inscription I have run across to Josh...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Out of my league but still intrigued.
    Please someone post a link here when it's available (obviously AFTER you sent your email requesting to buy an item)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it will be anything pre-Carrie or proof-esque. My guess:

1. Lettered Danse Macabre
    2. COTW with matching portfolio <#100
    3. One of the more obscure Centipede 'Salem's Lot editions
    4. Lettered Gunslinger

... ehhmmm...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing a lettered Regulators - man I love the look of that one!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

7 books at a value of 17,500. That means it's 2500 bucks (on avg.) per book.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

David, it took me 7 years to sell my house. I wouldn't get too upset about it so early. Good luck though!

Country
    Country Flag

7 MINUTES!!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff... Would like them all, but none are in my budget right now. Ugh...

Edit: Except the Carrie lettered. Already have that.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

awesome... but above my savings for now...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap that Green Mile sold fast!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap that Green Mile sold fast!

came to say that D
    Lucky that i am not in the lettered biz

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the Dolan's Cadillac #150. Was hoping there would be a CD carrie Lettered. I would have liked all the items, but this was the only one in my budget right now.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe the Lettered DOLAN'S is still hanging out there…..

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I knew everything would be out of my price range, but was curious. Not seeing the items on the Betts site -- anyone have a link or are the listings already taken down? If that's the case, anyone have a list of what they were?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 192 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast