Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Who knows Alan, maybe there's a lettered GUNSLINGER in there...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have $10,000 just sitting here for a lettered Gunslinger. Any takers?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Which lettereds are you still missing (other than THE GUNSLINGER)? You own quite an impressive number already.

Oh, and I saw your Dan Simmons books - do you also actively 'collect' him (or any other authors)? Just curious, you know me.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Which lettereds are you still missing
    Oh, and I saw your Dan Simmons books - do you also actively 'collect' him (or any other authors)?
    Quite a lot of King lettered still to get. Firestarter, Danse Macabre and Eyes of the Dragon are top of my wants list.

I have been buying lettered versions of other authors recently because there are no King books for me to buy. I have large monthly budget set aside for books which has hardly been touched this year.

It's not just lettereds I'm after. I would prefer pre-Carrie stuff, but it never comes up for sale.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just started working today after almost two years unemployed, but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a lettered King book.
    Would like to see pictures of some of King's lettered editions, unless they look the same as the numbered.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on your job!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I just started working today after almost two years unemployed, but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a lettered King book.
    Would like to see pictures of some of King's lettered editions, unless they look the same as the numbered.
    Congrats as well on your new position. You can see photos of the lettered edition on the King Collectibles Catalog on this site.

I don't have many King lettered editions either. Only 3 of his novels, the rest that are lettered are King anthologies. I agree with Mr Rt, they don't come up for sale very often.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    There is a lettered Gunslinger set currently listed for sale at Betts.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new job, S.! And Juliana is right, all King limiteds (including lettered editions) can be found in the King Collectibles Catalog on this site.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    There is a lettered Gunslinger set currently listed for sale at Betts.
    It's part of a set, and the person will not split it. It has been on sale for years elsewhere.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks to David ... have now added the Michael Whelan "Legends:The Gunslinger" Artists Proof print with remarque to our collection!

Can't wait to get it !!

Thank you again, David !! Always a pleasure doing business with you.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats cool Pam i would love a copy of that sometime in the future!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pics when you get it Pam!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Gay

You bet, friends!
    I cannot wait !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Stressed

We would love to see it Pam. Please post pictures when you have them. Congratulations!.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Add me to the list of people looking forward to photos, Pam. Congrats!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam is going to have to wait a couple days. I had the HUGE consignment delivery on Saturday and the guy left early Sunday...my wife threw me a "new job" party at home with 25+ people on Sunday afternoon and evening, work Monday from 4am-6:30 pm and now back at work doing my first 2am-11am shift. I'm dead tired, have not checked Betts email in 3 days........

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Gay

No worries, David !! Sincerely. Take your time. I understand.

Friends, as soon as it arrives, you'll see pics posted, without a doubt!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Opened about half the boxes (bleary eyed) yesterday afternoon of my new consignment...good stuff. I hope to get everything inventoried this weekend and maybe post at least part of the collection. Listing will be a pain. My website software won't upload data from a spreadsheet so I have to type it all in. Sigh

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Opened about half the boxes (bleary eyed) yesterday afternoon of my new consignment...good stuff. I hope to get everything inventoried this weekend and maybe post at least part of the collection. Listing will be a pain. My website software won't upload data from a spreadsheet so I have to type it all in. Sigh
    Did you chose a framework for your website? It's not online yet right?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Opened about half the boxes (bleary eyed) yesterday afternoon of my new consignment...good stuff. Listing will be a pain. My website software won't upload data from a spreadsheet so I have to type it all in. Sigh
    Of course we're all looking forwards to some new King goodies, but it's more important that you get the rest you need, David. We'll still be here...

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Rest? You get plenty of rest when your dead. Get to it.

Country
    Country Flag

David, are you still working on a new website with Ari? Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing the new inventory (but take your time).

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Rest? You get plenty of rest when your dead. Get to it.
    I agree. First things first. King collecting then work then family then rest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast