Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 192 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's kind of sad to see this up for sale - I know the owner has put in a LOT of work to find all of these items. But this is how it goes sometimes.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will we find out the final values of the auctions?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Will we find out the final values of the auctions?
    I certainly plan to post winning bids values but am a bit at mercy of seller...They are calling the shots, I'm facilitating.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to hear the stories behind these signatures from the consignee. I bet he/she had a great time getting them!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I would love to hear the stories behind these signatures from the consignee. I bet he/she had a great time getting them!
    Consignee is a member here but has not posted in a very long time....I don't go to all events, but consignee has been to MANY organized King events over last several years. Person is adept at finding King before, at and after event in hopes of getting books signed...is patient and generally successful...that's all the back story I know. I can tell you for sure that the book I claimed myself Maine Review - Lardass Hogan was signed at the Finders Keepers only event in July 2015. Person waited for King to exit the building and got it signed by him....and person rushed up to me afterwards to show me the signature. It was the first copy I'd ever seen and I nearly drooled on it then...it was then I was told if the book ever got sold, I'd get right of first refusal....which was honored.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE:

Also, Bev and others (Ari, FSMR etc), the PG consignment I have from UK dude...those books that were claimed finally shipped yesterday...with any luck, I will have them next week. Guy held onto books a log time hoping to ship in bulk to save postage to me. That is reason for delay.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    UPDATE:

Also, Bev and others (Ari, FSMR etc), the PG consignment I have from UK dude...those books that were claimed finally shipped yesterday...with any luck, I will have them next week. Guy held onto books a log time hoping to ship in bulk to save postage to me. That is reason for delay.
    Hope you didn't forget my book! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

it is also coming

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it is also coming
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Consignee is a member here but has not posted in a very long time....I don't go to all events, but consignee has been to MANY organized King events over last several years. Person is adept at finding King before, at and after event in hopes of getting books signed...is patient and generally successful...that's all the back story I know. I can tell you for sure that the book I claimed myself Maine Review - Lardass Hogan was signed at the Finders Keepers only event in July 2015. Person waited for King to exit the building and got it signed by him....and person rushed up to me afterwards to show me the signature. It was the first copy I'd ever seen and I nearly drooled on it then...it was then I was told if the book ever got sold, I'd get right of first refusal....which was honored.
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your score!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE:

No problem at all. Thanks for the update!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to split hairs, but the Maine Review was signed inside the venue.....I witnessed the signature. Beyond that, I am not at liberty to go into details.

I can tell you that I got the McSweeny's signed. It was in Toronto for the International Festival of Authors October 2014. When the consignee found out King was going to be at an author event (not as a speaker, but as an audience member) and was unable to attend, I was asked to get the book signed. Since I had run out of things for King to sign, I was happy to oblige. After the event, I asked him for his autograph, and he graciously signed it. The consignee gave me a signed copy of Doctor Sleep as a "thank you".....it was a win-win!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Silent Auction Bidding will close Saturday December 3rd at 5PM PST. Winning bids will be determined on Sunday December 4th at 6PM PST.

I wonder if there was any bids on these. Not long to wait to find out.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will post results soon. Got a LUMP bid from a bidder that needs clarification...Also I am having my last kidney stone zapped with lithotripsy procedure this morning at 8:30am (they put me completely out to do this in hospital). I'm hoping to be home (sore but functional) by early this afternoon. I hope to be able to update everyone this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, David!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck! Sending my best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it all goes to plan, David. Speedy recovery to you.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Hope all is well with you David........

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Get Well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope that you're home resting and recovering by now David. Hope that this is the last one for a while!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ONLY 2 SILENT AUCTION ITEMS SOLD:

Moth - $2800 (Reserve $2500)
    Marshroots $3600 (Reserve $3500)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

ONLY 2 SILENT AUCTION ITEMS SOLD:

Moth - $2800 (Reserve $2500)
    Marshroots $3600 (Reserve $3500)
    That Moth had to sell with that lovely early signature. Congrats to the buyer.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on all the accomplishment's in 2016 for you your family. We also added a cat in June for the barn, keeps the bird's and mice away, my daughter named it Nymeria!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Congrats on all the accomplishment's in 2016 for you your family. We also added a cat in June for the barn, keeps the bird's and mice away, my daughter named it Nymeria!!!
    Thanks! Awesome cat name!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 192 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast