Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strange Desires

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Strange Desires

I figure with my own strange desire at the front of my mind constantly lately, I would make a thread specifically for discussing our strange desires.

I've been considering for some time now simply running away to Europe to live in a tent and travel the continent. It occurs to me that I would be able to get a lot of deep soul-searching done in this way that I cannot otherwise accomplish here in Canada, specifically in Barrie, but more specifically, living in a nice, warm house and constantly surrounded by drama.
    It also occurs to me that, in this way, one can become very lonely, and that a companion may be in order, in order for me to retain my ability to communicate on any normal level socially. So in many ways, I'm on the look out for a companion who would not be adverse to packing up a few things and hopping on a plane with me to somewhere random in Europe with a few thousand dollars saved up, and roaming the Old World in a tent, probably mainly by train, and exploring everything there is to explore.
    Of course, this isn't something I would suggest unless the person in question is at least half as crazy as I am. But in that regard, they would have to be crazy in many of the same ways, and be able to tolerate comfortable silence's, and my random bad moods in which I don't wish to speak to anyone, whether I like them or not. And my bouts of creativity which leave me doing nothing but working on art or writing for hours at a time. And it occurs to me that after a while we may be smelly due to not being able to bathe regularly. But as long as we know where our towels are, and we can find rivers, that shouldn't be too big a problem. Especially if we stick to the warmer parts of the Old World during winter months, and then the less warm parts in the summer months.

But enough about my strange desire. What are your strange desires, Palaver? What do you have the urge to do, but even you look at yourself and say "wow, that's just really weird..."?
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just know your partner well before hand, dear.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

backpacking across europe sounds fun
    just dont get bitten by a werewolf or get put up in a club where rich old folks pay to torture tourists
    or any of the many other horror movie scenerios that pop into my head when I think the words "backpacking across europe"

I wanna ride my bicycle across the desert to california by myself someday
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MC Unspeakable View Post
    backpacking across europe sounds fun
    just dont get bitten by a werewolf or get put up in a club where rich old folks pay to torture tourists
    or any of the many other horror movie scenerios that pop into my head when I think the words "backpacking across europe"

I wanna ride my bicycle across the desert to california by myself someday

Having walked MUCH of that same desert myself I assure you: No, you do not want this.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I sometimes feel like climbing a a big mountain with a small bag on my back and never coming down again. Living like a hermit.

But it won't happen in the near future.

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good!

Spoiler:
    I'd just have to come find you.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I like to go into a cornfield, after having told no one, and clear a small area near the center and sit. I do nothing but sit and shuck the corn ears I had downed. The feeling that no one can get to me is most comforting.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I like to go into a cornfield, after having told no one, and clear a small area near the center and sit. I do nothing but sit and shuck the corn ears I had downed. The feeling that no one can get to me is most comforting.
    I like to climb up into the mountains and sit on a rock for the exact same sensation

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to have hot steamy monkey sex with DJ Qualls.

Strange enuf?

p.s......it just hit me, he could play Sheemie!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I personally can't see anything strange about this desire, or about most of other posted here. They all seem perfectly normal to a middle-aged bear, who wants nothing but to be allowed to hibernate in peace.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I think my strange desire is that I want to HAVE a strange desire....

Seriously, anything I could think of that I'd want to do but would be weird is so off the table that it's never even on my mind.

Except that--how strange is it that I would WANT to be that strange?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to meet Bruce Willis and play minigolf with him.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I would like a cup of tea...

And the backpacking around Europe sounds fun.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing strange about a cup of tea. Hehe.

Thanks for posting, guys. I wasn't sure I'd get any replies.

Of course, the person I brought with me would have to be someone I knew well and was very comfortable with. Like my gay friend Minion. Him I know I can trust further than I can throw him (because I can throw him pretty far, he's pretty skinny, and also because I've known him for like 6 years now and lived with him).
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Dionysus View Post
    I've been considering for some time now simply running away to Europe to live in a tent and travel the continent.
    Having spent extended periods of time outside I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I would be absolutely miserable.

As for my strange desires....hmmm...I think I've already discussed that in the Hot and Heavy thread.

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Actually I take it back. Wanting to dress as a member of the opposite sex probably counts as a strange desire....

Along the Path of the Beam darkrose is on a distinguished road darkrose's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

that sounds nice just be careful of stephen king's creature,
    they like being in the cornfield too!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    I personally can't see anything strange about this desire, or about most of other posted here. They all seem perfectly normal to a middle-aged bear, who wants nothing but to be allowed to hibernate in peace.
    Actually, what I saw as strange is the comforting, tactile sensation of shucking the corn.

I know that tactile sensation has been used in therapy for major mental issues. One day I decided to see if it would sooth minor issues. I saw that I had a willing subject in myself and tried it out. After a couple of ears of corn it does tend to sooth me to a greater degree than the isolation in and of itself.

And Jean... "middle-aged?" *cough cough*

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Dae-Su View Post

"Minigolf?"...is that what you kids are calling it now?

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an OVERPOWERING DESIRE to get the new Jamie T album
    which I didnt know about till today

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_a...(Jamie_T_album)

Country
    Country Flag

Hehe. I didn't think I'd get many replies in this thread. Glad to see you guys are still awesome.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Dae-Su View Post

"Minigolf?"...is that what you kids are calling it now?
    When I say minigolf I mean minigolf.

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce Willis and Minigolf sounds like fun. lol
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Jean... "middle-aged?" *cough cough*
    ok... old, old bear...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast