Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neo (The Matrix trilogy)

6 17.14%
  • The Joker (The Dark Knight)

29 82.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMCOAT - Octa Finals, Bracket 2b

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
    Wait , but haven't you seen The Da--

oh that's right you fell asleep.
    so did bears

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lux interior View Post
    i don't disagree (especially with someone who's seen it as many times as you have) but it's those elements to it which make it somewhat less than appealing to me.
    You should give it a shot anyway. Sometimes I avoid movies with elements that I don't find appealing ("chik flix", musicals) and I sometimes come away pleasantly surprised. Who knows, you might end up liking it by accident What have you got to lose?

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Who knows, you might end up liking it by accident What have you got to lose?
    two hours?

i wouldn't say never because i never say never (except just then) but it's unlikely.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I'm not going to argue with Feev...er... Jack about watching TDK or not, especially if that's not your thing.

However ( !! ) without a doubt, Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker is amazing.

ETA: More than 2 hours ( 152 minutes with the crawl - yea I looked it up ) ... that was one of my issues with the movie... I found it overlong.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Jayson would vote for any character against a character played by Keanu.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I think Jayson would vote for any character against a character played by Keanu.
    I would.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Where is the competition?

This is the easiest poll. (Like all the other polls Joker is in.)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lux interior View Post
    Who knows, you might end up liking it by accident What have you got to lose?
    two hours?

i wouldn't say never because i never say never (except just then) but it's unlikely.
    Dude... See it!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Joker advances to the next round!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2