Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If -->I<-- ran the world

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    I would be the sunlight in your universe.
    You would think my love was really something good.
    Oh, yeah, and there would be no copyright infringement.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post

Some sacrifices would have to be made. Live long and prosper.
    i'd sooner sacrifice oxygen than comedy
    hear, hear!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hence, The Invention of Lying.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    Everyone would behave according to logic and reason--no irrational responses and no deception of any kind.

In other words it would be perfectly justified to take people literally, at their word, because there would be no ulterior motives or "between the lines" reading, etc.
    If I ran the world the only way people would be allowed to read the writings of Ayn Rand would be if they were dressed in full red nose/wig/ makeup clown regalia so as not to take objectivism so seriously
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Coffee would be considered a necessity for all humans and not something that costs poor college students $1.50 every morning because they aren't allowed to have any sort of coffee maker in their room. (it adds up, you guys.)

Metro-North trains would be more comfortable.

Certain people would be able to be together.

I'd be able to have a huge garden with lots of root vegetables. And other vegetables. And herbs. And raspberries. So many raspberries.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gunslinger Apprentice BillyxRansom is on a distinguished road

I'd make the industry focus way harder on a cure for spinal injuries. Since, you know, that's close to my heart and all.

Gunslinger Apprentice BillyxRansom is on a distinguished road

ALSO DAMON LINDELOF WOULD GO THROUGH WITH THE DARK TOWER MOVIE TODAY

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

common, things like decency, sense, curtousy and the like would be common again!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'd give Paul McGann the grand finale his Doctor really deserved, and pay Christopher Eccleston a ton of money for the regeneration scene!

Also, everyone in the world would know wtf i was going on about!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2