Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Discordia: The Dark Tower Game

Along the Path of the Beam NoLabelBG is on a distinguished road NoLabelBG's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, this little creature scared the crap out of me when it jumped in front of me!
    [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]To see some Bulgarian
    Stephen King book covers, click here:

Traveler aileen123 is on a distinguished road

i have jakes riza ,todash bag,mystery bot and prophetic jawbone . but i can find one item can some gave me hint please ? i dying here

Gunslinger Apprentice Can-Tina is on a distinguished road Can-Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aileen123 View Post
    i have jakes riza ,todash bag,mystery bot and prophetic jawbone . but i can find one item can some gave me hint please ? i dying here
    Spoiler:
    Your looking for Callhan's Can Tah. Its located in the main dining room of the pig.

Cheers!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Author Rocky Wood (co-author of Stephen King: The Non-Fiction) is looking for someone to help him in his listing of Discordia. That person would receive a credit or "thank you" in Rocky's work in return. Please PM me for contact details if you're interested.

Thanks,
    John

Traveler Collie Entragian is on a distinguished road Collie Entragian's Avatar

Default Still looking for Jake's oriza - li'l help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanidesuka View Post
    I've found everything but Jake's Oriza.... ._.; Hint?

Edit: Nvm, found it. -w-

Cool game, but it took me an hour to realize that it wasn't supposed to image THAT dark on my monitor, could barely see anything even with my monitor brightness turned to max - until I thought to adjust the videocard settings directly. Like night and day, literally! makes it MUCH easier to find stuff if you can SEE, eh ka-tet? Sometimes I'm not the sharpest oriza in the pack... Speaking of which, I'm going crazy still looking for Jake's oriza. Can anyone give me a wee hint please?

Thanks - Collie

UPDATE: Just as Nanidesuka found the oriza after his posted question, so have I. I won't blatantly give away the location, but I will say that after carefully reading the journal entry which mentions the item, it was evident where to look.
    Last edited by Collie Entragian; 01-05-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: New information

Traveler Collie Entragian is on a distinguished road Collie Entragian's Avatar

Default Shootin' time...

Sooooo......... do we actually get to SHOOT sumpthin' in Chap 1, orrrrrrrrrrrr.............? And how do I git back to the fun part where I git to blow th' heads off them little dummies? Gotta keep in shape for th' next lawbreakers that show up out here'n Desperation y'know..

Quote Originally Posted by Collie Entragian View Post
    Sooooo......... do we actually get to SHOOT sumpthin' in Chap 1, orrrrrrrrrrrr.............? And how do I git back to the fun part where I git to blow th' heads off them little dummies? Gotta keep in shape for th' next lawbreakers that show up out here'n Desperation y'know..
    Under the options menu, look for "return to the beginning."

Traveler partymanster is on a distinguished road

does anyone know where i get the p.j. its the only thing i need

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

partymanster - do a search on this thread, I'm pretty sure that everything is here in one post or another! And welcome to the site !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Traveler oy1986 is on a distinguished road

Default Disappointed

Was anyone else disappointed with the artwork for OY? I thought he would be much cuter than that. I knew he could be vicious and he does look as described but he looks pure evil in the pic to me and we all know he is not. I thought he'd a a bit rough looking yet still cute...like an ugly dog and just as vicious as some cute dogs can be...like a jack Russell...lol. small but packs a punch

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome to the site, oy1986!

Disappointed? No, sorry, I loved all the artwork. It's safe to say there was nothing about Discordia that disappointed me ... except maybe that Chapter 2 isn't ready yet!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Traveler carlosmash4077 is on a distinguished road

hey, i could use some help with the game. i can't find callahan's orb. can anyone tell me where it is?

My Mood
    Gay

Hey carlosmash - I'm pretty sure the location of the orb is further back in this thread. Just read back a few pages or do a search.

Welcome to the site.

aero

Cool game!
    I'm very curious about the next chapter

I posted this on SK.com's forum a few minutes ago.

Hey everyone,

I've had some PMs from users over on DarkTower.com and some questions here on this board about Discordia and the next chapter. Here was my response to Ari Racing on DT.com:

-----------------------------

Hey Bro,

I haven't signed in for a while. Sorry this is late. And thanks for playing it again. I enjoyed a second look about 6 weeks later too. I still cant believe that we made it.

Right now, were working on the Office 2.0 for SK.com. This is going to yield a ton of new tech for the Discordia game engine. Really, all this work needs to be done before we can build chapter 2 of Discordia anyway. It will make the experience so much better and immersive.

So in some ways, we *are* working on it now. The Office is scheduled for release in mid-May. You'll see, the flash and 3D animation will take major steps forward this time around.

-----------------------------

I would also add that Uncle Stephen has generously provided us with some render equipments for our "special projects." These units will allow us to do *insane* animations and fly-throughs. We're really going to see some crazy $h!t now. We're getting 2 of these things this month:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-YsnpWTHw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- renderBOXX 10300[/ame]

I'd also add that BOXX is doing a very cool case study on Discordia titled "The Making of Discordia" (It will be out in the next couple weeks)

Also, Maxon (the creators of Cinema 4D - our 3D software platform) have also given Discordia "the nod." They will also be releasing an in depth case study in the near future.

Actually, these are pretty high honors from people in the industry, so any fans looking for some extra content can see these case studies for more info about how we built the game. - Once they come out later this month.

Cheers!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sweet deal
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Gay

Awesome!

Thanks for the update !!

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great game (I know I am super late to playing it). Most of the things I found pretty easily (even though I was never that great at MIST)....The next chapter will really be fun!

A quick question though...if I didn't do too well in the shooting tutorial to begin with, will that effect my story line/difficulty? Is it worth resetting and playing again until I do better?
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Traveler Deux ex machina is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update on Discordia......May wow like the books I guess we will have to wait....lol.....oh well if its gonna be anything like it is described it will be even better and more awesome!

Default Gun Stats

Quote Originally Posted by theyspunaweb View Post
    What a great game (I know I am super late to playing it). Most of the things I found pretty easily (even though I was never that great at MIST)....The next chapter will really be fun!

A quick question though...if I didn't do too well in the shooting tutorial to begin with, will that effect my story line/difficulty? Is it worth resetting and playing again until I do better?

No. At this time, it does not matter how well you do in the gun range and it will not effect the later parts of the game. That said, you should at least be able to get to the "Dead Eye" level. - Otherwise you will get smoked later on.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Tina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theyspunaweb View Post

No. At this time, it does not matter how well you do in the gun range and it will not effect the later parts of the game. That said, you should at least be able to get to the "Dead Eye" level. - Otherwise you will get smoked later on.
    Zoinks!!

I better go back and practice !!

( Hmmm. Wonder if I can import my M4 from MW? )

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Just curious...why would Justin need info on Discordia for his bibliography? King wasn't involved in any of the writing, right?

Your right. Stephen did not write Discordia. He is the Executive Producer. However, on several occasions Stephen made huge decisions about Arina Yokova and the new storylines. So there was definitely a creative collaboration of sorts within the whole team. - Including Stephen

I guess if Executive Producer credits are listed in bibliographies, that would be the best place to list Discordia for Stephen. Or perhaps "Online/Digital"

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanishCollector View Post
    Just curious...why would Justin need info on Discordia for his bibliography?
    Where did you read that?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I read it somewhere on this thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast