Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Resident Chris

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Resident Chris

So here you can see my Collection at Flickr.
    Mostly every german Hardcover and some Stuff of SK!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31052804@N07/

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice. I bet you can speak German, yah?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You have a lovely collection! I have to admit, many of the German editions that I have seen so far don't really appeal to my sense of aesthetics, but you have some real German gems in there. I happen to own the The Shining book shown in this picture:

It's nice to see which other editions exist! I might try to get the others as well...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic SK German collection Resident Chris.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection. I like the look of those Dark Tower metallics. Do they each have an image on the front?

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have a wonderful collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks at all!
    @biomieq: Christine is the rarest of those 5 books. But the last time itīs very often offered in Ebay.

And here are the Covers of the Metallic Dark Towers.
    The First Book, "Schwarz" (The Gunslinger) is in this Collection the rarest.

Gunslinger Apprentice ewald is on a distinguished road ewald's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to see your German collection. Mijn collection contains one Geraman book: Der Werwolf van Tarker Mills, with great drawings and moviepics in it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting the metallic covers. I love the illustrations!
    Very different interpretation to the norm.

Country
    Country Flag

For the Comic Fans:
    The Splitter HC Comics have Art Prints inside (Which can took out)
    Here are the Pics of the first two:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Are you going to have them framed?

John

Country
    Country Flag

Yes but i wait for the rest of the Comics to frame them all together in all the Same Frames

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Marble paper. Very nice.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Chris - Very nice!!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Country
    Country Flag

Made some new pics of my Collection:
    DT Artists decorated with some Mini-Pins

Some Collectors Editions and Fears:

Minis and Promos:

German first Editions and more:

Some german Book Club Editions and more:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thz german king website shows some rarities and limited german. Do u have any? :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

There are only 4 german limited Editions from "Edition Phantasia".
    "Es (It)", "Der Nebel (The Mist), "Angst (Bare Bones)" and the Portfolio "Die Augen des Drachen (The Eyes of the Dragon).
    But king does not "love" them...
    The only i own (till now) is "Angst"

Itīs limited to 300 Copys Numbered and 30 with Roman Numbers in a black velvet Slipcase.
    or do you mean any others?
    At Sunday i show you the "normal" rare King Books from Germany!
    Now i went to 20 hours of work!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What about "Das Jahr des Werwolfs" ? Isnt it a limited edition?
    Is it "just" an hardcover?

http://www.stephen-king.de/kingcovr/ltd3.htm

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

This is one of the rarest german (Bootleg?) books. The Publisher "Transgalaxis" bound some Trade paperbacks (called Jumbos from Heyne/Random House) in Leather with a Gold foil on the top.
    Only a few were made of them 20-50??? Nobody knows the real number.
    Here you can see more of them: http://www.stephen-king.de/kingcovr/ltdtrans.htm
    The new member Stockerlone (A Friend of me) have the most of them. They are (with the Edition Phantasia) the "Holy Grail" of the german King-Books.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It is interesting to finally know the source of these German books. A few of us collectors have the leather bound German edition of SIE but I did not know that they did so many other volumes. I once saw a picture of a leather bound copy of ES in red leather. I have always wondered where it came from. Thanks for the photos and explanation.

Country
    Country Flag

Here are some Pics of German First Edition which are now really rare:
    "Carrie" from Schneekluth (First german King release)

"Brennen muss Salem" (Salemīs Lot) from Zsolnay:

ARCs from "Das Mädchen" Black and White Edition ("The Girl who loved tom Gordon") from Schneekluth and the ARC of "Das Schwarze Haus" (The Black House) by Heyne:

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I haven't seen too many foreign language ARCs of King's works.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast