Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) 2009

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    you can't see me but i a currently blowing a raspberry at my computer
    I wish I could see you...

::deep in thought::

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I'm only at 18500 words right now. I tried to write more, but the story is coming so slowly. It would probably help if I wrote something where I didn't want to slap both protagonists of the story for being helplessly annoying. Also, the plot of the story is just bad so I keep feeling the "badness" of it as I'm writing which makes me want to stop writing it. So I'm just not making a lot of progress right now. But I'm proud that I've at least written almost every single day since 11/3 - even if I didn't meet the necessary word count for that day.
    it gets hard doesn't it. its the word count but also knowing that you are writing sometimes for the sake of writing, and you know it drivel. only 1 more week to go though do i really have to knuckle down now

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

double post but.....................

the NaNoWriMo website is scaring me, i still have another 14000 words to do and it tells me it has started 'winners counting' anyone up to 50k is already a winner

i dont think i can do it, i am averaging 2000 words a night, but i have a pre arranged night out tomorrow and saturday, so i have to do 6000 saturday day time and sunday (with hangover) and 2000 monday.

i am off back to the story in the hopes of sqeezing another 500 words out tonight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3