Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4099

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks!
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

Q: What current sitting president of the United States of America appears in the music video of Ray Parker Jr's theme song 'Ghostbusters'?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Ghost and the Darkness. Great film! I dig BOB too.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    The Ghost and the Darkness. Great film! I dig BOB too.
    Indeed. The Ghost and the Darkness was a really good movie. And Bag of Bones was a good read also.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bought this lettered edition of FOOTSTEPS by Harlan Ellison, which came with a photo of Ellison and Fritz Leiber at the 1988 HWA convention. There was also a letter of explanation according to FOOTPRINTS ON THE SKY, but my copy does not have one:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I think my BLOCKADE BILLY collection is finally complete, with today's addition of the white proof:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Your collection gets more impressive every time I drop in.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

beautiful set!

Thanks Mike, Brian and Vincent.
    A new paperback is out, THE SUN DOG:

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing how you keep up with all the new stuff coming down the pike.

That Walken guy is always in the Zone.

He's a Walken Dude, all right.

Easton Press's edition of Artemis. I now have 12 different first printings of one state or another of Artemis. I'm probably missing two or three I don't know about.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    He's a Walken Dude, all right. Easton Press's edition of Artemis. I now have 12 different first printings of one state or another of Artemis. I'm probably missing two or three I don't know about.
    Probably the ones that haven't been printed yet.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Amazing stuff Steve. Your Blockade Billy collection is very impressive. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Thanks guys. I went sort of nuts because I REALLY LIKE BLOCKADE BILLY. I've read it twice and probably will do so again one of these days.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I went sort of nuts because I REALLY LIKE BLOCKADE BILLY. I've read it twice and probably will do so again one of these days.
    Wasn't he the foreman in Roadwork

I think that was Blockhead Billy.

My latest King acquisition, bought from a truly outstanding member here. It's hiding in the back of the picture:

I found a place where it fits:

I still need the ARC, if anyone's selling...

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Thanks Brian.

I know I already posted a picture of this thing, but rain, fog, possible slippery streets and a headache have ruined my movie plans today, so before this spike in my head drives me to bed I decided to post a couple more pictures of it in its final resting place:

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty sinister looking.

Are you saying they are pretty, or they are sinister? You have a very devious mind!

I searched high and low for a PET SEMATARY bag I just know I have, but I can't find the darn thing. I did come across these posters again though, and I think my original Photobucket pictures of them are long gone to Pixel Heaven:

Country
    Country Flag

Both on your question above. Cool poster collection. I have the FAB8 on that came with a BCE I believe? And aren't you supposed to be in bed with a spike driven through your skull?

The spike has begun to melt, thank whatever deity you may or may not believe in, so I have managed to stay on my feet today, although I did miss the movie, which I will see next week I hope. I get a headache almost every other day, I don't know why.

Country
    Country Flag

The spike has begun to melt, thank whatever deity you may or may not believe in, so I have managed to stay on my feet today, although I did miss the movie, which I will see next week I hope. I get a headache almost every other day, I don't know why.
    Hopefully not migraines. My wife suffers from those. Were you going to see Mortal Engines? We're going to see it on Monday afternoon.

I received two books from The Folio society toady, I AM LEGEND and THE SHINING. I know there are 100 S/L copies of THE SHINING, but why do some of the slipcases on the non-signed editions also have curved edges? Are there three states of this book?

Country
    Country Flag

I thought all the Folio The Shinings slipcases were curved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast