Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 166 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4139

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I was looking for a Johnny Cash CD, and I was surprised to see how many Sheryl Crow CDs I had. And it made me happy to take a picture of them, so it can't be bad, but then I want to know why the hell am I so sad:
    If it makes you happy...

Well played, sir. Well played.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep looking for the Cash. Sooner or later, The Man Comes Around...

Spoiler:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

He was definitely The Man In Black!
    I only have one CD collection and two CDs from Mr. Cash, not to be confused with that Paycheck guy.
    I've spent most of the day reading the last book pictured here (which is woefully full of typos), and in one of the stories, Ms. Ptacek has one of her characters reading a "slim volume about a giant lizard"), one of the many books she wrote under a pseudonym, and the first book pictured here. I don't think I ever did find every one of her nom de plume books, but here is my entire Kathryn Ptacek and Johnny Cash collection:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Whoa! Nice Ptacek collection! I have that “Gila!” on its way to my collection right now. It was pricey that one!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Whoa! Nice Ptacek collection! I have that “Gila!” on its way to my collection right now. It was pricey that one!
    Really? It was dirt cheap when I bought mine many moons ago. I should have probably picked up another one or two. Too late now!
    I'm not sure, but I might have found it brand new in a bookstore. It's looks new.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

It does look new. They go for a ridiculous price online. I think because your only other option of buying one is getting lucky in a thrift shop. Or I got ripped off, that’s very possible! I noticed you’re missing the Copper Star anthology. Amazon has some priced around $20 last I checked.

I got some pretty nifty books and ARCs in the mail today, but since none of them are by Stephen King, I am prohibited from posting photos of them.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I got some pretty nifty books and ARCs in the mail today, but since none of them are by Stephen King, I am prohibited from posting photos of them.
    I really didn't understand that myself why it would be beneficial to limit the demographics of the site. I'd rather look at a book I have never seen before than see the thousandth It, Dark Tower Set, and so on! Keep being you, I appreciate your pictures.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Chatty

I enjoy your collection pictures— all of them.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Isn't it just a matter of creating a non-King thread, like others have done?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Um, Steve have you looked in your thread lately lol. Mine's pretty much a Hill thread and I've never received any blowback about it.

Edit: This is probably just Steve being Steve
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think so long as your collection thread is mostly King, the occasional non-King post is fine.

If you think you might be tipping the balance into posting more non-King than King, they there is a different subforum in which you can create a non-King collection thread.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure who contacted you and "prohibited" you from posting pics. Please PM me with the name of the individual. If you are simply reacting to my kind request that I made publicly, but never singled out someone individually, then you are creating drama over nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    I really didn't understand that myself why it would be beneficial to limit the demographics of the site. I'd rather look at a book I have never seen before than see the thousandth It, Dark Tower Set, and so on! Keep being you, I appreciate your pictures.
    There are other sections and threads to discuss authors other than SK. Additionally, there are threads to show off non SK books, CD's, LP's, Art, t-shirts, etc.
    This is the inernet-things are usually only 1 click away.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Isn't it just a matter of creating a non-King thread, like others have done?
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I think so long as your collection thread is mostly King, the occasional non-King post is fine.

If you think you might be tipping the balance into posting more non-King than King, they there is a different subforum in which you can create a non-King collection thread.

My Mood
    Chatty

He’s baaaaack! Good to see you, Steve! Beautiful displays there, pal. What’s in the jar next to Misery?

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So great to see an update from you! Those Outsider's look so terrific together, congrats!

He’s baaaaack! Good to see you, Steve! Beautiful displays there, pal. What’s in the jar next to Misery?
    The heart of a small boy.

I also have a heart of gold - soft and yellow.

Welcome back, Steve!

Very nice to see all the latest releases in their various incarnations. Congrats!

Ilium (Simmons)

It's actually my button humidor:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Steve! Have missed your wit around the old haunt.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

All that stuff ls really cool. Some very nice swag.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thats super cool!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 166 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast