Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 167 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Those PB shelves are awesome! I love PBs, but I gots no shelves to put them on (at the moment). Someday...
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks guys. As soon as I pop another pill (or two, or three...) I'll take some more pictures. (If I can focus the camera)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My CUJO-covered gee-tar:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Traveler Miguel_ND will become famous soon enough Miguel_ND's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A great pack of hounds, I like it

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT Cujo collection !!!

Thanks guys.

Here is not one, but TWO views of the extremely rare, hard to find AUSTRALIAN 1st trade paperback edition of THE OUTSIDER, sent to me from New Zealand by the most popular person in that country, Jimimck, unless Angelina Jolie happens to be visiting, making him the second most popular person in NZ:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A.K.A. the UK Airport Edition?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Same thing except it has a tiny picture of Australia on the back cover and says Printed in Australia.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Now I want one. Didn’t know it’s so rare!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Same thing except it has a tiny picture of Australia on the back cover and says Printed in Australia.
    I never know with Steve if he's pulling our leg. Could we see a photo of the back cover
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I never know with Steve if he's pulling our leg. Could we see a photo of the back cover
    See I’m not the only one, Steve!

Oh for.....!
    Here's the best my camera can do on the OUTback (get it? Australia, abbreviation for THE OUTSIDER as "OUT", and then the 'back' of the book and...oh, just forget it...)

I added another Sub Press ARC to my Vance collection today:

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Stevo

I took these pictures in 3D. Of course, you need the special correct glasses to see them properly:

My Mood
    Chatty

Why two Outsiders? Just because or is there something different?

I always buy two each of every US trade hardcover and paperback now, and wish I had been doing that back when I started collecting King. Due to the large print runs, this is sort of meaningless now, but I like to do it anyway.

Traveler Miguel_ND will become famous soon enough Miguel_ND's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh for.....!
    Here's the best my camera can do on the OUTback (get it? Australia, abbreviation for THE OUTSIDER as "OUT", and then the 'back' of the book and...oh, just forget it...)

Thanks, Steve lol. What's the story with the short copies of TBOBD in your other pics?

Do you mean the LARGE PRINT hardcover copies?

And they'd rather be called 'height impaired' if you don't mind.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean the LARGE PRINT hardcover copies?

And they'd rather be called 'height impaired' if you don't mind.
    "Height Impaired" I can relate to that...hahahahahaha.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Where do you put all of these books Steve!?!

Wherever I can find a space!
    I'm always rearranging books so I can squeeze more in, so it's probably a good thing (not really), that I've missed out on a lot of limited King books lately. I lament the fact I was either too late to the party, can't afford them, or the publishers won't accept payments, but I guess you can't get everything that you want. I am happy with what I DO have coming though! VERY HAPPY!

L.W. Currey sent me a list of recent titles for sale, one of them THE GODS THEMSELVES, for which he wants $1500 for a very nice, signed copy. So I rushed right down the three miles of shelves to my 'A' section to see if my copy (bought from Currey many years ago and in VG++ to NEAR F condition in my opinion, was signed. Alas, it is not. BUT - there was some discussion here recently about complimentary copies, and I saw this on the inside front cover:

These pictures have much more detail if viewed in my gallery, and my deep, heartfelt thanks go to the administrators of this site for allowing me to store these photos here with no size restrictions. It means a lot to me to share these pictures. And it is a lot of fun doing so!

My Mood
    Chatty

These pictures have much more detail if viewed in my gallery, and my deep, heartfelt thanks go to the administrators of this site for allowing me to store these photos here with no size restrictions. It means a lot to me to share these pictures. And it is a lot of fun doing so!
    I’m with you there. My favorite thing about this site are the collection threads. Not only looking at other people’s collections (of which there are seemingly no end) but reading people’s comments about mine. For me it’s half the fun of collecting.

I’d love it if you’d post a wide shot of your collection. If it’s possible I mean. To see it all in one picture.

Impossible to get in one picture because the rooms are so crowded, with shelves in the middle of the area. Here's one picture of the main library room:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 167 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast