Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 167 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4157

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    THE GIRL WITH THE TOM GORDON TATTOO
    Realizing I'm easily amazed; this fucking cracked me up! Great timing, my friend. Needed that after my 14 hour work day yesterday.

And damnit you're tempting me with that newest SB PB
    Better get them from the Book Depository quick before they go into 2nd printings.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Realizing I'm easily amazed; this fucking cracked me up! Great timing, my friend. Needed that after my 14 hour work day yesterday.

Better get them from the Book Depository quick before they go into 2nd printings.
    No doubt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I’m not being sarcastic but how many SB editions and variants are there to date?

Nice new adds!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

:crowburp:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My best guess is 23.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

The two latest editions to my Vance collection; a volume of the Readers Edition of the VIE set and a 2nd printing of this edition of NIGHT LAMP, of which I took a chance on E-Bay to get a 1st, but it's okay because I had neither edition and I collect multiple printings of Vance anyway:

YES! I finally have all four Dr Pepper Jurassic Park cans! Please limit your cheers, whistles and applause to a muted roar:

My Mood
    Chatty

Yeah!!!! Nice work. I’m guessing that wasn’t in any way an easy goal to accomplish.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YES! I finally have all four Dr Pepper Jurassic Park cans! Please limit your cheers, whistles and applause to a muted roar:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Sub Press S/L ARTEMIS, still hermetically sealed. One of these days I'll read it and find out just who this Arthur E. Mis guy is

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice add! I haven’t read it either but I think I remember hearing it’s pretty great.

People are always coming up to me on the street, even complete strangers, and asking me, "Steve, just what ARE your favorite top ten movies of all time? Or even top twelve?" "Well, you know..." I always say. So I've decided to list them here, with illustrations. I...excuse me a moment, someone at the door...

Sorry about that. It was just the new neighbor, blathering on about how she's a swimsuit model and needed a cup of sugar and had to hurry up and squeeze her 38-22-36 into shorts and a halter two sizes too small for her so she could come over and... I held a hand up to stop the tirade of nonsense, and told her I was busy posting pictures to the Palaver website. "Oh, I'm so, very, very sorry!" she said. "I'll come back when you're not so busy! Toodle-oo!" Thank god I finally got rid of that six feet, one inch tall busybody!

Darn all these annoying distractions anyway! Now, where was I? Oh yes, my top 10 movies! Here is Number One - 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY:

The 2nd best movie of all is, of course!, LAWRENCE OF ARABIA!

My red edition of THE OUTSIDER:

My Mood
    Chatty

Love your pictures man. Never would’ve expected to see a $100 wine voucher in a collection thread.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Is that a Criterion Collection laser disk? I collect criterion movies as well. I have well over 100. It would be really neat if they still had the rights to that and would put it on BR. But that is some pretty cool movie stuff you have as well.
    And what is that red ed of the outsider? Is it a special ed?

The wine voucher came with the Airport Edition (at least that's what I assume it is) of THE OUTSIDER from The Book Depository.

Yes, that's a Criterion laser disc. I don't know how many LDs I have, but it's a lot. The white sleeved disc is an addition to LAWRENCE OF ARABIA which you had to send for separately for some reason. I think it contains deleted scenes that weren't ready when they released the special edition.

Edit - I guess I should have mentioned the OUTSIDER is a UK edition.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Again, pretty neat. Stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Damn you, Steve! I was weak Let's hope for a 1st impression.

P.S. Your neighbor seems like a nice girl

Damn you, Steve! I was weak Let's hope for a 1st impression.

P.S. Your neighbor seems like a nice girl
    The upper right corner was bent. I could tell they did it on packaging, if that's any compensation.
    Full disclosure - most of my neighbors are well, let's just say, not very neighborly.
    Oh wait, I thought you were talking about THE OUTSIDER, The Beauties were in great shape, just like my imaginary neighbor.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm catching up on posts, and just read this whole page. Late me just say:
    - Nice cans!
    - that U.K. Edition of Needful Things behind the cans looks to be in surprisingly good shape. Hard to find a nice one.
    - your taste in movies is impeccable.
    - nice Outsider U.K. PB!

Congrats all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    - Nice cans!
    - that U.K. Edition of Needful Things behind the cans looks to be in surprisingly good shape. Hard to find a nice one.
    - nice Outsider U.K. PB!

Congrats all around.
    Thanks.
    I bought the NEEDFUL THINGS brand new from Kenneth F. Slater in the UK when it was released. I miss him, he was very devoted to selling books. I don't think our balance was ever straightened out. He was very bad at packaging though. The books in the middle were always great, but the ones on the outside were usually damaged a bit. NEEDFUL THINGS must have been in between somewhere.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new stuff, big congrats !!!
    When I saw your great 2001 collection I remembered that i also own one not so bad book, it is a signed copy of
    2001 memories on an actor´s odyssey - Gary Lockwood

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    - Nice cans!
    - nice Outsider U.K. PB!

Congrats all around.
    I have to admit. When Peter stated, "Nice cans!" My first thought was of your imaginary neighbor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 167 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast