Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 166 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats pretty cool stuff, man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Q. What did one formerly very expensive autographed trading card say to another formerly cheaper than dirt autographed trading card?

A. Enjoy the ride, Honey. It may not last forever.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Soon to be Lady Markle maybe.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

STAR WARS laserdisc set and NIGHT SHIFT 1st US paperbacks:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

STAR TREK MOVIES laserdisc set and the badges you could send away for after buying it, 1st US 'SALEM'S LOT paperback, THE MIST Promotional Copy paperback:

Original DIRTY HARRY US 11X14 lobby card, and his favorite book, DIRTY SEASONS, 1st US paperback, all four colors:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    STAR WARS laserdisc set and NIGHT SHIFT 1st US paperbacks:
    Chewbacca of the Corn?

(Nice adds, by the way!)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool adds, Steve! The DS PBs look almost new!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not only that, they are as new as when I bought them upon release, and never read. My one regret is not buying multiple copies of each color. I recall looking through all they had and having a hard time finding undamaged copies.

Country
    Country Flag

Not only that, they are as new as when I bought them upon release, and never read. My one regret is not buying multiple copies of each color. I recall looking through all they had and having a hard time finding undamaged copies.
    Nice!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How long ago was that (and where)?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    How long ago was that (and where)?
    Probably late July, 1983 at a bookstore; which one I don't remember, but I know it no longer exists. Every Friday it was my habit to ride around to various bookstores and buy books; eventually the internet killed them all. RIP.

Got my lettered FINGERPRINTS today. It's a nice big book:

While everyone else is running around after easy to find stuff like 3rd state 'SALEM'S LOTs and goat-skinned pants, er, I mean books, I'm scoring big on these REALLY rare items, like this new edition of REVIVAL for instance:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sweet! I'm liking the illos on these new editions.

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Steve!

Here is a picture (with much greater detail in my gallery) of my Robert Bloch shelf.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic adds Steve. And I love this Bloch collection, very impressive. I’ll have to check out the detail in your gallery. Any especially interesting, amusing, etc, Bloch inscriptions?

I think there are some Bloch inscriptions in there someplace. I'll have to check. I do remember I have his personal copy of the ONCE AROUND THE BLOCH proof, of which there are at least two different states.

I tried to download another picture of the Bloch books that overflowed the shelves, but it wouldn't take. I'll try that again later too.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Steve. And a Kia fan as well

I bought this because I was offered it, one of 100 copies (I guess) of the Plume paperback of THE GUNSLINGER permabound:

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a box of bubble-wrap, Styrofoam popcorn and used tape from James down in New Zealand, and for some reason he protected them with these two Australian printed 1st books, of which SB is the Moth version:

Also, Stephen King shelf number one of thirty four, not counting the paperback shelves:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 166 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast