Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every time I look at your collection your Buffy poster makes me want to make a collection thread (to show off my buffy poster). I collect vinyl too, and cards once in a while.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan J View Post
    Every time I look at your collection your Buffy poster makes me want to make a collection thread (to show off my buffy poster). I collect vinyl too, and cards once in a while.
    I agree, love the Buffy poster.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Start a thread! I want to see your Buffy stuff.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Start a thread! I want to see your Buffy stuff.
    It's gonna make you jealous! I just need to get to Ikea to get another shelf and get a little more organized. Then the collection is getting posted!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here's the WTTK I found at Barnes & Noble, a new edition of a Vonnegut book and my Sarah Michelle Geller autographed card:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Steve... I'm glad you found the book..

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Steve. Congratulations.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Steve!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I got these 3 lettered editions (all the same letter) from CD today. Crummy picture, but I couldn't get rid of the glare:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got these 3 lettered editions (all the same letter) from CD today. Crummy picture, but I couldn't get rid of the glare:

I absolutely love the way the CD lettered editions look. I think the increase of quality is worth the trade off for the tray case. Congrats!

PS. Love the Huntress and Mary Marvel (I presume) busts.

Today I bought the paperback REVIVALs; and the UK MR MERCEDESes and the Turtleback JOYLAND came in the mail. A good day. And my first Turtleback book!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, congrats! Nice robots too lol!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful Steve... looking great.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Turtleback books are cool

Country
    Country Flag

Today I bought the paperback REVIVALs; and the UK MR MERCEDESes and the Turtleback JOYLAND came in the mail. A good day. And my first Turtleback book!

Very nice!! I love the turtleback books, they just seem so cool to me.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

May I ask what is is specifically good about them? (I dont know them)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think turtle backs are hardbound versions of paperbacks, I usually intended for libraries. Don't own any myself yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    May I ask what is is specifically good about them? (I dont know them)
    I just like the feel of them. And you get the cool cover art and durability without worrying about a dust jacket. Just my opinion.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, and also I'd say they're more collectible on books that were issued only as a paperback. So that way, it's like getting a hardcover version of it.

I resisted them until JOYLAND, but I'm glad I bought it, it just looks and feels special.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you know if the Turtleback you have is of a first printing of Joyland?

I'm pretty sure it's made from the first small size paperback version. The copyright page is the same. So it's the 1st hardcover of the first small paperback printing. It does NOT appear in any way to be taken from the trade size paperback, the true first printing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast