Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I stand corrected, 697.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've gotten a few items lately; the BAG OF BONES candy and the THINNER stress reliever from Shannon, a Canadian first of THE LONG WALK in great condition, and the dogtags from HEARTS IN ATLANTIS from E-bay (I was the only bidder):

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet (pun certainly intended in relation to your BoB candy) additions Steve
    We all float down here!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

First time I have seen or heard of the Bag of Bones candy. Nice.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

I saw the BoB candy before and I wasn't really sure if it was official or not. Do we know anything about it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

All I know is Shannon had it for sale among his many King items and I thought the price was right! I'm one of (the few?) people who liked the Brosnan movie and so I was very happy to get this promotional item.

I received my PS Publishing CHRISTINE a couple of days ago. It's a very nice book!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Merlin1958" thinks your collection "sucks", but I think it is wonderful and that is a very nice addition!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Why thank you SandMAn. I think your vacuum cleaner sucks too.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I received my PS Publishing CHRISTINE a couple of days ago. It's a very nice book!

Nice one Steve - it's a great looking publication indeed
    We all float down here!

There was a big package on my porch today from the UK with 5 Stephen King books inside, including these 2 omnibuses. They are book club editions most likely. They have ISBNs, dust jackets, and one even has a number line, but no prices:

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like those omnibus editions. Carrie and Tommyknockers though, what a random combination.

Arrghh, I could make a joke about that, but I won't.

Anyway, better late than never, I finally got my 3 special UK editions (except for the facsimile signed one which I already had) of DOCTOR SLEEP. Ironically, I still don't have the trade UK hardcover, but it's on order from CD. What number did I get in the 200 signed edition? I'll never know, it's wrapped in an impenetrable force field I believe is called shrinkwrap:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

5 x Congrats for NICE new SK UK books !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet additions indeed Steve
    We all float down here!

Thanks Frank and Grant!

And thanks James! I received my Australian versions of the UK DOCTOR SLEEP and THE SHINING trade paperbacks today. Two versions are sometimes better than one:

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem pal, glad to see they arrived.

Today I got my UK hardcover of DOCTOR SLEEP from Amazon.com.uk. I ordered it late and was afraid I'd get a beat up 2nd or 3rd printing, but instead received a completely unprotected (except for the cardboard shipping box) near MINT copy and a 1st printing!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed the Orson Scott Card books Steve. The look really cool. I've read the Ender series and am looking forward (I think) to the movie.

I enjoyed the movie. It's been a long time since I read ENDER'S GAME, and the movie brought back memories of the book, although of course I recall the book had more material in it.

A few recent acquisitions:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I come here strictly for the "Buffy" poster, Ahhhhh!!! LOL LOL

Great new acquisitions!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the UTD set staying in the shrink wrap too?

I really need to get me one of those.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new posts Steve - I'm with James, ya gonna crack open the UTD to get at the big assed Dome globe ???
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast