Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

KINGDOM OF FEAR
    signed edition (by every contributor except King) (never did get the trade edition)
    1st US trade paperback

SILVER BULLET
    1st US trade paperback

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

IT oder ES
    US proof (ARC)
    1st German hardcover
    1st German trade paperback
    1st US hardcover

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

IT
    1st UK hardcover
    Book Club edition
    1st US paperback (2 copies)
    1st UK paperback
    1st UK paperback Special Collector's Edition (signed by King but I'm not sure if it is a real or facsimile signature, it is not dated)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's a facsimile sig, at least that's what I've read... somewhere... I'm planning to get this one as well.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one. It's a facsimile signature.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've really enjoyed getting caught up on your amazing collection. I like the way you've presented it all and I love the humor sprinkled throughout.

MISERY (or 'Woe Iz Me!')
    US proof (ARC)
    1st US hardcover
    UK proof (ARC)
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US paperback
    1st UK paperback
    part of my amazing lighter collection! (And no, I don't smoke unless I think real real hard and a few fumes are emitted from my ears)

MISERY
    Quality Paperback Book Club edition
    Mike says - "I've got my EYE on you, Mr. King!"

THE DRAWING OF THE THREE
    Grant signed & numbered hardcover
    1st Grant trade edition (2 copies)
    Book Club trade paperback (preceded Plume trade paperback?)
    orange proof (ARC) Plume Special Reading Copy
    wraps proof (ARC) Plume Special Reading copy
    1st US trade paperback
    1st UK trade paperback

THE DRAWING OF THE THREE
    1st US paperback
    1st UK paperback
    mysterious chemical compounds

THE TOMMYKNOCKERS
    US proof (ARC)
    1st US hardcover gold lettering
    1st US hardcover red lettering
    1st UK hardcover
    1st UK paperback early export edition
    1st UK paperback

BARE BONES
    UM numbered hardcover (#30)
    1st US trade hardcover
    Book Club trade paperback (1st thus)
    Warner trade paperback (1st thus)
    1st UK hardcover
    1st UK paperback (2 copies)
    the world's smallest industrial robot

DOLAN'S CADILLAC
    #261 of 1000
    gray (or grey) proof (ARC)
    #18 of 250
    the actual character the story was based on

FEAST OF FEAR
    #15 of 550 UM hardcover
    1st US trade hardcover
    1st US trade paperback
    THE STEPHEN KING COMPANION 1st trade paperback (?)

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what I have but it ain't that. It says "Father Cody" there, mine says "Father Callahan", I'm guessing the error is what makes it rare.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

First edition, first printing Salem's Lot (20,000 copy print run).

1st state dust jacket: $8.95 price, Father Cody (extremely rare)
    2nd state dust jacket: $7.95 price, clipped, Father Cody (most common)
    3rd state dust jacket: $7.95 price, Father Callahan (less common)

John

<edited to correct errors!>

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it ?:

1st state dust jacket: $8.95 price, Dr. Cody (extremely rare)
    2nd state dust jacket: $7.95 price, clipped, Dr. Cody (most common)
    3rd state dust jacket: $7.95 price, Dr. Callahan (less common)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You are both wrong, but Niels is less wrong

It's Father not Dr.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I fixed my post. I should know better than to try to do that sort of thing later at night!

John

THE DARK HALF ( Doctor Father Cody Callahan and his pet crow's favorite book)
    1st UK hardcover (which I believe preceded the US printing)
    US proof (ARC)
    1st US hardcover
    Book Club edition
    1st UK paperback (2 copies)

FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT
    1st UK hardcover (which I believe preceded the US edition)
    1st US hardcover
    The inevitable Book Club edition
    The also inevitable Quality Paperback Book Club edition
    Time Life Digest containing "The Langoliers" from FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT
    Alack and alas I do not have the 1st UK paperback, only one of the glaring holes in my collection. (please imagine a frowning round yellow face here)

THE WASTELANDS
    Grant 1st trade hardcover (2 copies)
    Grant signed & numbered edition
    1st UK trade paperback
    1st US trade paperback (your choice of covers!)
    Quality Paperback Book Club edition (2 copies)

THE WASTELANDS
    1st UK paperback
    store display stand for US trade paperback edition

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Sweet

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

NEEDFUL THINGS
    1st US hardcover
    Book Club Edition
    1st UK hardcover
    1st UK paperback
    killer key chain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast