Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 167 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4153

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks like it's in great condition, too. Congratulations!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! I've resisted the urge to buy King proofs thus far. I'm going to be going through your collection from the start. I plan on being very jealous and might even cry a bit.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving the UTD shelf

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Required reading at Monsters University:

Boxed and numbered edition, indicates a lettered edition was published, but this is not true according to Sub Press.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here's everything that came in the mail today:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Fantastic! I've resisted the urge to buy King proofs thus far. I'm going to be going through your collection from the start. I plan on being very jealous and might even cry a bit.
    I went on a tear for a while and obtained 12-15 proofs, but they are tough. John, has the market cornered!!! LOL LOL

Nice new additions ur2ndbiggestfan!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad haul. Nice job!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff mate (your UTD collection is unsurpassed) !!!!
    We all float down here!

Bought this from E-bay after seeing Jerome's post. Thanks for the link Jerome!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a cool cover. Link?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like that cover. What printing is it? I assume they didn't start at 1, or did they?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Bought this from E-bay after seeing Jerome's post. Thanks for the link Jerome!

I wouldn't have picked RF as a Despicable Me fan....

The E-bay auction for the book was the link I was referring to. The book's numberline does start with a 1, but there is no printing date or price that I can find. I am a DESPICABLE ME fan, I'm not sure about Jerome. The Minions can be found at Walmart and Toys R Us.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

"bottom"

I saw the movie today. I really liked it.

Thanks to James in New Zealand (thanks James!) I once again have the Australian edition of King's newest book. Similar to the UK version, but no price and PRINTED IN AUSTRALIA:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, but what makes it a New Zealand copy? I thought they were just UK export editions. Anyway, Congrats!!!

P.S. Not trying to be adversarial or anything.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

These are actually printed in Australia, with that stated on the CP. As opposed to export copies that (I believe) are still printed in the UK.

NZ often gets these Australian printed editions released here in lieu of either a true US or UK first edition. We hardly ever get hardback editions released here either which sucks.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    These are actually printed in Australia, with that stated on the CP. As opposed to export copies that (I believe) are still printed in the UK.

NZ often gets these Australian printed editions released here in lieu of either a true US or UK first edition. We hardly ever get hardback editions released here either which sucks.
    Thanks for the info. Good to know. I recall that when I was amassing my UK collection I had to be on watch for the "Export" editions and quite a few came from Australia. Good info, James. Many thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Thanks for the info. Good to know. I recall that when I was amassing my UK collection I had to be on watch for the "Export" editions and quite a few came from Australia. Good info, James. Many thanks!!!
    Yeah, you're right James, it sucks (not having ready access to HC's here) and I use the Australian "1st editions" as reading copies - I have my Aussie Joyland PB upstairs all ready to go.
    We all float down here!

Yup, there's always the US paperback, the UK paperback, the UK export edition paperback, the Australian paperback, etc. I try to get at least one of each. The hardest state to obtain for me is the export edition, many of which I still need and have no idea where or how to find them.

Got the BLACK HOUSE promo card from Shannon today. Neat little item:

Country
    Country Flag

I've stared at the photo for quite a while. I see no evidence of anything related to Stephen King. I'm will continue to look until I find it.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Awesome lady... thanks for the pic, but where is the relation to SK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 167 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast