Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

I have to say that yours is my favorite collection on this site!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL When I drove up to work they were breaking down the sets!!!!!! I actually saw the "Feeding Godzilla" scene, they took a tarp with sewn in fish and placed it over a "Balloon" which they inflated. Then they sprayed water over it all to make it look like a pile of fish!!!!!

Regularly, I'd see guys with parts of "Buildings" on their shoulders that were actually made of styro-foam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED the film as well!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys, but that definitely is NOT Godzilla - it's an imposter.
    This is:

(Hope you don't mind me posting this picture)

sk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My Godzilla can beat up your Godzilla.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My Godzilla can beat up your Godzilla.
    Oh Definitely!!!!!!!!!! Our Godzilla is much faster and ferocious!!!!!! Mine has a "Whipping Tail"!!!!! lol

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I sent Spiderman off in his Spidercopter to pick up these books for me:
    PS Publishing THE COLORADO KID Dec. 2010 reprints
    THE MIST UK promotional papberback
    HUNTED PAST REASON by Richard Matheson ARC.

Thanks for the kind words Ric, it's nice to know my pictures are appreciated!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your pictures certainly are appreciated...however, I'd appreciate them a lot more if the books were at my house. You could come over any time you wanted to take pictures..........
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Sony camera just started vibrating all the time. I have since found out this is a common Sony problem, but since mine is an "older" model (3 years old and it's ancient, jeesh!) it's not a free fix. Sony only wants $193 to fix it. I told them that's outrageous. I THINK it still takes pictures, but if not I'll have to haul out my 6 year old Minolta digital camera (cost me $1700 and IT'S also outmoded already) and see if I can take pictures with it. The Minolta 35mm I bought about 30, or is it 40, years ago, still works fine though.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Your pictures certainly are appreciated...however, I'd appreciate them a lot more if the books were at my house. You could come over any time you wanted to take pictures..........
    Ditto!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My Sony camera just started vibrating all the time. I have since found out this is a common Sony problem, but since mine is an "older" model (3 years old and it's ancient, jeesh!) it's not a free fix. Sony only wants $193 to fix it. I told them that's outrageous. I THINK it still takes pictures, but if not I'll have to haul out my 6 year old Minolta digital camera (cost me $1700 and IT'S also outmoded already) and see if I can take pictures with it. The Minolta 35mm I bought about 30, or is it 40, years ago, still works fine though.
    On second thought, since your camera is on the fritz & mine works fine -- how about I'll take the books & just send you all the pics you want -- no need for you to trouble yourself about coming to visit your/my books!!

(BTW - years ago my girlfriend at the time had a problem with something vibrating all the time -- but -- on second thought, it wasn't a camera..........???)
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

The offers are as appreciated as are the comments about the books; however I think I'll keep them for a little while longer. More books and pictures comming as soon as the books get here!

Nothing to do with King or books, but it proves my camera still works,
    THOR Slurpee Cups and spoons, now available at your local 7-11, although I think Midworld's look a trifle different -

My Mood
    Angry

I hope you didn't have to drink all of those! Talk about Brain Freeze!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Cold Brain.

Photobucket is finally running again!
    Some recent purchases:
    UP THE BRIGHT RIVER by Philip Jose Farmer, Sub Press
    OTHER KINGDOMS by Richard Matheson, TOR (limiteds coming soon!)
    DEATHBIRD STORIES by Harlan Ellison, Sub Press trade edition (limiteds coming soon!)

New BLOCKADE BILLY pics:

CD 1st with baseball card and slipcase
    CD 2nd printing (2 copies)
    Scribner 1st US trade printing
    Hodder & Stoughton 1st UK trade printing
    CD (Lonely Road) S/N - this is one of the nicest limited editions I've ever seen

Backside of 1st CD showing baseball card.
    Limited edition open

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one´s !

I still need to get the 1st edition with slipcase and of course the S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Yes, that S/L looks realy nice.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new BLOCKADE BILLY books...!!!
    Hope that in..... 20 years BB get published in Germany

I hope Billy gets published in Germany too, I just read it today in one sitting and I thought it was quite good!

Thought I'd post some pictures again of my first King bookcase, since a few things have changed. They are in mostly chronological order.

My Mood
    Angry

Great Stuff! I feel like I'd have to genuflect in front of that case if I ever visited your home.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking collection! What is the small book in between the US and UK editions of DIFFERENT SEASONS?

That's just the TV Guide for April 26-May 2 1997, STEPHEN KING issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast