Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 166 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Those are Matheson's actual hand written pages, according to Barry. He wrote his introductions and stories in longhand. Some of these are printed, not in longhand. The typed pages are also originals (according to Barry). Matheson's script is very hard to read, so the printed pages are extra nice. That's why I had to buy them. He had a number of these sets for sale, and some are probably still available.
    Why does the empty bottle make you tense? Past, present, future or pluperfect?
    That's amazing re the Matheson pages! And the bottle - it's empty?? OK - I was concerned it was going to spill!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This is a no-spill zone!

Newest releases of DOCTOR SLEEP from Gallery and Pocket Books, movie tie-ins, both 1sts thus:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you give tours?

I have to imagine that yours is one of the most complete libraries of King editions (not to mention Ellison and some others you've shown) and it would be super fun to spend a day browsing, looking at the various covers and art, etc.

I'd pay extra if you let me touch them

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Far, far from complete I'm sure.
    But as far as money, let's talk!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Today's mail deliveries.
    FACE IT, Rosemary, you're having a baby!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Today's mail deliveries.
    FACE IT, Rosemary, you're having a baby!

Nice! Congrats!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

One thing I like about the Debbie Harry book is that it has no dust jacket.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First pic of RB I've seen in the wild. Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

FACE IT UK 1st edition. I thought this had a different picture on the front but it doesn't. Also, it has a dust jacket, unlike the US version. Maybe the UK signed edition sold out before publication has a different just jacket. If anyone has one I'd like to know please!

I am trying to reorganize my stuff, and I came across this book and letter from Pulphouse, one of the half dozen or so small presses that took my money in the past (possibly for this very book) and never delivered either the book(s) or a refund. I used to keep a list but have long since thrown it out. I'll stick these items next to ELLISON UNDER GLASS when I get the three volumes from Charnel House.

A mere 28 years later the book is finally coming out.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, they did thank you for your patience and belief. Although, you're probably short on both at the moment.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds Steve..!

Thanks!

The name of the game is...find the hidden Suntup Press MISERY dust jacket!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I see it. It’s over there behind the Power Wagon.

Nope! That's Waldo!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

The chick in pink presents, Stephen King's Misery. In association with Suntup Publications.

That's Deadpool Gwen taking a selfie!

I got these two special music editions yesterday from Amazon, in a big box with absolutely ZERO packing material, and they were rattling around like a pea in a coconut shell. Luckily, only the corners of the STP album were slightly dented. I'd send it back, but I know from experience Amazon would replace it with either the exact same one or another with similar or worse defects, so I'll be happy with what I've got.

Country
    Country Flag

Love that STP album.

My music 'to be listened to (too?)' pile is getting tall. I was too depressed to listen to it after I lost my dog, but I'm climbing out of that pit with the new dog and will start unwrapping these goodies soon.

Pink Floyd has a set coming out called THE LATER YEARS for a mere $341.33, which I can not afford, but which I may go further into debt and buy anyway.

The Stones have a set called LET IT BLEED DELUXE for $101.20 coming out, which I also want.

All this is driving me even more crazy than I already am.

Thank you, Simon!!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What's in the box? No, not a se7en reference.

Today's topic, ladies and gentlemen, is "Should some book collectors be institutionalized?"

That's what was in the box.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Holy crap. And no you should not be institutionalized.

Probably just psychoanalyzed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 166 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast