Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4099

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thank U awl 4 the comments.

CARI MORA is out in the UK from Heinemann in trade paperback already. I don't know if this is the true first printing as it is not due out in the US until next Tuesday, as I haven't been to a bookstore:

I won a signed HC copy from Waterstones.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

How did you do that? I was not aware of any contest.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

JUST when you thought we could leave the late, and great, Harlan Ellison to rest in peace, I find even more stuff. Wickedly powerful perfumes that will make me smell real good, or is it well, or is it just smell:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, what's the insane carved wood-looking thing on the right?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Use at own risk on the cologne.
    Yes, what is that box?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Use at own risk on the cologne.
    Yes, what is that box?
    It's the lettered edition of STALKING THE NIGHTMARE, which is also signed by King.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

King or Kirk?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Stephen King and Harlan Ellison, Phantasia Press, August 1982, 26 signed, lettered copies in hand-carved wooden box (you've got to see it to believe it), with a lock and key. This was one of two copies kept by the publisher, made available to me by my long-time bookseller some years ago. I inspected both copies and took the best one!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks good Steve, congrats!

The introduction King wrote to Stalking the Nightmare is really funny, I think, non-fiction-King at his best.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you do that? I was not aware of any contest.
    Pre-ordered from Waterstones for a chance at a signed copy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... I love your Harlan collection... Perfumes??? Next level.

And that Stalking the nightmare... WOW

Thanks everyone.

Today's Barnes & Noble purchases:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Unfreedom Of The Press - I'm curious about that one, looks interesting.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Yeah, he's been talking about that book on his radio program for the past two months, so I thought I'd see what it's all about.
    I read Michael Savage's STOP MASS HYSTERIA a few months ago and found it utterly fascinating.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks everyone.

FLIGHT OR FRIGHT Hodder paperback. Except for a couple of stories I didn't much care for this book:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good thing you only have 7 copies, hehe
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the large copy the limited edition? If so, when did you receive it?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Is the large copy the limited edition? If so, when did you receive it?
    No, those are all trade editions or proofs.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I get a library card for your library. where the hell do you put all of your books, Steve?!? In El Chapo tunnels??

Library card fee is normally $1,000,000 per month, but I'll give you a ten percent discount.

Country
    Country Flag

Is that the infamous CD slipcase foam

The foam is NOT for sale!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Library card fee is normally $1,000,000 per month, but I'll give you a ten percent discount.
    Wait here. I’m just going to find a cash machine ..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st foam?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast