Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 166 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

They usually do an "A" and a "B" size paperback. Must be a marketing reason behind it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    They usually do an "A" and a "B" size paperback. Must be a marketing reason behind it.
    Aha, thx. Great little covers ...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the cover of those as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Eric Idle book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks. It was a pleasure to read. I like reading some celebrities auto-biographies, although I'd probably improve my mind more reading biographies of scientists and statesmen and philosophers.
    I highly enjoyed Burt Reynold's, Arnold Schwarzenneger's, Roger Ebert's, William Shatner's (more than one), Michael J. Fox's, Christopher Reeve's, Groucho Marx's, and Chyna's books. Some are alas, no longer with us.
    I have Barbara Eden's book JEANNIE OUT OF THE BOTTLE in an Easton Press edition, but alas she put a spell on it and the shrinkwrap won't come off!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Got my JOYLAND slipcase from The Collector today along with THE BOOK OF SKULLS by Robert Silverberg (one of 300) from Centipede Press:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whats the tiny Drawing of Three picture from?
    Congrats on the new toys !!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got my JOYLAND slipcase from The Collector today along with THE BOOK OF SKULLS by Robert Silverberg (one of 300) from Centipede Press:

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

That's Thomas's business card. I paid 30 bucks for it and he threw the slipcase in for nothing! What a guy!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the design of that slipcase! Looks almost like fabric

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably "regular" version and airport?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

I think the airport editions are different, those are just the A and B sized paperbacks.

I saw this trade paperback edition of FEAR ITSELF on E-Bay, and since I'd never seen this before, I bought it. Underwood Miller, copyright 1993, 1st printing of this edition. Seller included two postcards:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Book of Skulls looks nice. I read it a while ago, pretty interesting book.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great stuff. Congrats!

I'm intrigued by the A-format UK edition of Pet Sematery. I had thought Hodder only released B-format PB for King in the UK. Could the A-format be an International edition?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

THE BOOK OF SKULLS may be sold out by now.

Not sure about the Airport edition stuff, Peter, but you could be right. I have A and B versions of others as well, like FULL DARK NO STARS, THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE. In my experience, the easiest (and least expensive) way to get them is pre-ordering from The Book Depository. Already have THE INSTITUTE versions paid for.

Saw this on Elbownia Baywolf and couldn't resist it.
    TEN TALES, signed by all! One of 250 copies.
    There is also a lettered copy I'd love to find one day.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that's a bag of candy vs. bones.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Some big names there, Steve, and a very nice edition. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s huge, nice one frank

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Je vous remercie for the comments.

I haven't been to Barnes & Noble for a couple of months. 90% of the CDs are gone from the music/movie section, mostly replaced by vinyl LPs.
    I only bought one book, and I now have 19 copies of THE PASSAGE:

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished up watching the show, which was decent.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff. I enjoyed the show very much
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I haven't watched it. I can't stand watching broadcast shows with the logos and crap on the screen and all the commercials, so I will have to wait for the DVD (if there is one).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 166 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast