+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106
Results 2,626 to 2,631 of 2631

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go:

"Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

You could open a specialty Sleeping Beauties pop up shop there, Steve.

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. That is a crazy amount of sleepys.
    Is that 6 UK S/Lís?
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Is that 6 UK S/Lís?
    No, I only have the one UK S/L, still in shrinkwrap. The rest are the various animal versions. I can't pull the shrinkwrap off of anything! Even the vinyl records I still buy. "HELP"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Is that 6 UK S/Lís?
    No, I only have the one UK S/L, still in shrinkwrap. The rest are the various animal versions. I can't pull the shrinkwrap off of anything! Even the vinyl records I still buy. "HELP"
    Shrinkwrap! What to do! I have been slowly opening them one at a time, like every couple months. A present to myself. It has been fun. I understand the fight though. But Well worth it.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Those Lonely Roads are looking pretty good:

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    In this city there are those who'd live alone
    - twilight brings them from the gloom into our homes

And hiding there among the wreckage left behind
    - they see things that aren't there when they close their eyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106