Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 165 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Ok well there’s always the option of sending the extra copy my way. In case that helps.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I got these in the mail from CD today. Not one, but two lettered editions of I'M NOT SAM by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee, I have no idea why they sent two:

They have/had extras
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A few of my Harlan Ellison books:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Needless to say, your Ellison collection is wonderful (may he RIP). Also got a kick out of seeing the I'm Not Sam lettered.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Today I saw my first Dolby Atmos movie in a Dolby Theater about two little critters flying around doing imposssikible* stunts. I loved the shaking seats and the sound was great. This was in my mailbox when I got home. I got it cheap on E-Bay. I couldn't decide which picture came out better so am posting them both:

*see Max Fleischer Popeye cartoon from August 2, 1940
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I went to Barnes & Noble today and found some more books! All 1st printings of their respective states. Also found a Beatles package I couldn't resist:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

So when you say “completist,” you mean literally every publication? Does that include foreign editions, too? It stops at first printings, right?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Digging the newest PBs.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    So when you say “completist,” you mean literally every publication? Does that include foreign editions, too? It stops at first printings, right?
    No, in that sense I am definitely not a completist. It used to mean first US and UK hardcovers and paperbacks, then it also included trade paperbacks, then the first signed, limited edition. But now it's just whatever I want it to be. I doubt, I mean I know, there's not a single person in the world who has a copy of every single printing of every single Stephen King book. Now THAT would be a completist! I really don't know why I bought those paperbacks. They just looked so helpless on the shelves I had to rescue them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, in that sense I am definitely not a completist. It used to mean first US and UK hardcovers and paperbacks, then it also included trade paperbacks, then the first signed, limited edition. But now it's just whatever I want it to be. I doubt, I mean I know, there's not a single person in the world who has a copy of every single printing of every single Stephen King book. Now THAT would be a completist! I really don't know why I bought those paperbacks. They just looked so helpless on the shelves I had to rescue them.
    I know what you mean by a varying interest!!!! lol Sweet Fab Four Score, Steve!!!! Few more pics? I'm a bit of a Beatlemaniac myself. You ever see the pics of my S/L Sgt. Pepper Cover?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I have some Beatles stuff, but as far as I know, nothing valuable except to myself. Here are a couple pics of the back of the box I bought today.
    I would love to see your signed Sergeant Pepper!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is cool, Steve!!! Can't beat vinyl IMHO.

There's a crappy pic of it in my collection thread somewhere probably fairly early in like 1-10 pages
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I really don't know why I bought those paperbacks. They just looked so helpless on the shelves I had to rescue them.
    I can totally relate. I can resist buying crisp new paperbacks when I see them, but I'm sorely tempted.

(Nice additions!)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Chatty

I can’t resist 80’s horror paperbacks right now. I just love them so much.

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to see your signed Sergeant Pepper!
    Sounds kinda dirty....

Brian, you have me stumped. Why does it sound dirty? Don't you like Pepper? And who the heck is Pepper anyway? What aren't you telling me about her, huh?

I have a slight headache so I took an old Hydrocodone BT-Ibuprofen pill I had in my medicine cabinet, and now I feel pretty good. Is this an opioid?
    Anyway, I took these individual paperback shelf pictures because I just HAD to!!!!!

These are all larger and in much greater clarity in my photo gallery, in case anyone is interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Just the way my twisted mind works, Steve.

The thing about taking pics of all those PBs, is now you have to explain to us the difference in each . I'm not big on PBs but those do look nice.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking very nice!

My Mood
    Chatty

Wish you had another hydrocodone yet?

Country
    Country Flag

Steve is probably the only guy you know that can manage to slip himself a Mickie.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Steve is probably the only guy you know that can manage to slip himself a Mickie.
    Haha! And I bet it wouldn’t slow his puns down one bit.

Puns? Me?

It turns out I somehow ordered two lettered editions of I'M NOT SAM. I keep doing that!
    I'd trade one for an IT paperweight, but I think the paperweight is worth more.

Traveler Miguel_ND will become famous soon enough Miguel_ND's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm very impressed by your collection, congratulations, I like collect PB books too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 165 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast