Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 166 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4141

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ARC's. Congrats
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Garrell, Mike and Brian.
    No reason, just felt like taking a picture during the ice storm:

Much bigger version of this in my member album.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That UK Rage looks perfect! I saw that there were some new King paperbacks out at Wal-Mart last night. Can't recall the titles off the top of my head but I'm sure you probably already have them, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Nice! I see a Twin Peaks book nestling behind the King books. Do you have others? Big fan.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Nice! I see a Twin Peaks book nestling behind the King books. Do you have others? Big fan.
    Aside from that book, the only other one is David Lynch's ROOM TO DREAM.
    However, I have many Twin Peaks DVDs, VHS tapes, laser discs, episodes I taped back when I had a 10 foot satellite dish in my backyard (now long gone), and even a box of trading cards.
    The pictures are in this book thread, but you'd have to dig through it to find them.
    And of course - my avatar.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

The quality of the books you have never ceases to amaze me.
    Soft covers that you would search for everywhere, you have innumerable copies.
    I never get tired of seeing this standard.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Cool.

Thanks guys.
    My latest Harlan Ellison proof, SHATTERDAY, which comes between Saturday and Sunday:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just looked that one up. Looks pretty cool with a number of interesting sounding stories.
    Congrats

Thanks Mike.

Got my UK hardcover of DANSE MACABRE today from Michaël, shown here surrounded by the dancing Danse Macabre troupe:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Steve! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Steve,
    that Harlan Ellison proof looks just the way I like them: as plain as they come.
    and congrats on the addition to your Danse Macabre collection. I love that book.

Thanks Brian and Vincent!

I received my Canadian Viking edition of THE REGULATORS from Richard today, and I love it!
    I have given up trying to put the King books in order any more. Moving up to over 1800 volumes every time I buy an older King book is just too hard, and I am always fearful of damaging them. So from now on, they just get lined up on an unused shelf.

Country
    Country Flag

And I thought it was a PITA moving my 200+. Congrats on scoring the Viking!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Can I ask what's special or different about the Canadian version? Were there less of them, or is it that it's just from Canada. Just asking.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Can I ask what's special or different about the Canadian version? Were there less of them, or is it that it's just from Canada. Just asking.
    I'm not sure what the print run was, Mike. I just have it in my collection as a publisher variant.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I'm not sure what the print run was, Mike. I just have it in my collection as a publisher variant.
    Got you. So the Canadian version vs the USA version. And since it's from Canada, it's considered a different version (variant) of the book.
    Understood

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats on the U.K. Danse! A nice copy of a tough edition to find!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Also, the REGULATORS is published by 'Viking', not 'Dutton'.

Thanks, Peter, it is!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Also, the REGULATORS is published by 'Viking', not 'Dutton'.

Thanks, Peter, it is!
    I'm sure I missed it, but who said it was published by Dutton?

I meant the US version has 'DUTTON' on the dust jacket spine and the Canadian has 'VIKING' on it.
    I should have been more precise.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

BTW I applaud your choice of Enterprise. The Refit/Ent-A incarnation is my favourite starship in all of Trek.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Thanks. That's just one of my many Enterprise ships.

The mail lady brought these to me today from Amazon.com, both 1st printings, total cost $38.80:

My Mood
    Cool

I have to admit, it is a cool cover. Congrats on getting both 1st ed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 166 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast