Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 166 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course there will be one, they even release dvd's of monkeys throwing crap
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The Passage was pretty good. I wonder if it did good enough to get a 2nd season.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope so
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I haven't watched it. I can't stand watching broadcast shows with the logos and crap on the screen and all the commercials, so I will have to wait for the DVD (if there is one).
    Agree with ya there. Love the skip feature on my Tivo.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Today the beautiful mail lady brought me three packages, a FATES WORTH THAN DEATH proof and two more King red library editions:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wrong Address on the Fates one, was supposed to come to me
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It was not too much, easily affordable if you really want one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks guys.

Today me and my dog hopped into my car and went to the movies. Well, I did, I left the dog in the house. I saw something about burying your troubles in an old Indian Holy Ground and then realizing what an idiot you are. Since there were only 2 people in the whole auditorium, including me, I guess we know who the real idiots are.

Hell, boy, I sure hope the remake I'm planning on seeing tomorrow is better than the one I saw today.

Afterwards, I tooled over to Barny's Noble Book Store, to buy that Game of Thrones 4" Iron Throne, but I made the mistake of looking around at the vinyl section and spent a hundred bucks instead of just $20 ($25 with a 20% off coupon). Notice I stuck a US 1st King paperback in there too.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sunday night.....winter is here!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff.. What is that Twin Peaks vinyl?? Looks very cool...

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great stuff.. What is that Twin Peaks vinyl?? Looks very cool...
    Thanks.
    MUSIC FROM THE LIMITED EVENT SERIES
    20 tracks from Bang Bang Bar performances and more, including NIN, Chhromatics, ZZ Top, Julie Cruise, etc.
    Two discs

Got this 4 pound book from The Easton Press today.
    I will probably never unwrap it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Steve. Love The Beatles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Congratulations Steve. Love The Beatles.
    Me too!

Got my lettered THE TWELVE today and a Mr. Mercedes pin and holographic card, which doesn't show up too well on the photo:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the additions! Congrats!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Steve!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You finally received Justin Cronin's lettered ed of "The Twelve", Seriously?
    I guess late is better than never.
    All kidding aside, congratulations !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Thanks everyone, appreciate the comments.
    And, yes, THE TWELVE was a long wait, but worth it. Only THE CITY OF MIRRORS to go now!

Got a bunch of THE BEARDLESS WARRIORS/BROTHERS IN ARMS from Gauntlet today. I lost track of what I ordered, but it looks like I got a boxed trade set, a boxed numbered set, two trade copies and a lettered set. Works for me. The lettered case has a metal clasp, oh boy!
    Also got the PRESENTATION COPY of KINGDOM OF FEAR from Michaël today. He only charged me $12,000 plus $632 for postage. What a great guy!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great grabs! I always like to see your updates

I debated on and off about The Beardless Warriors and Brothers In Arms. I like Matheson but he has so much stuff and I'm hesitant to go too deep into that rabbit hole. I have the lettered Duel from Gauntlet, which is remarkably still available (I love the traycase), and the oddity The Chapbooks of Richard Matheson, and that's about it.

The metal clasp on the traycase is a nice touch. Gauntlet does some neat ones.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

I debated on and off about The Beardless Warriors and Brothers In Arms. I like Matheson but he has so much stuff and I'm hesitant to go too deep into that rabbit hole. I have the lettered Duel from Gauntlet, which is remarkably still available (I love the traycase), and the oddity The Chapbooks of Richard Matheson, and that's about it.

My Matheson books fill 9 normal bookcase shelves (approx. 2 and a half feet wide each) and I probably have over 90% of his output, so it's not impossible. I'm not counting the paperbacks in this though. My King books, on the other hand, fill more than 48 shelves of that width, so, in conclusion, Matheson is easier, and cheaper, to collect! Many of the Matheson lettereds are easily available. He is not as popular as King.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

My Matheson books fill 9 normal bookcase shelves (approx. 2 and a half feet wide each) and I probably have over 90% of his output, so it's not impossible. I'm not counting the paperbacks in this though. My King books, on the other hand, fill more than 48 shelves of that width, so, in conclusion, Matheson is easier, and cheaper, to collect! Many of the Matheson lettereds are easily available. He is not as popular as King.
    Good to know! Maybe it's just because Gauntlet has so much of his stuff all the time that it seems overwhelming...

9 bookcases is no joke, though! And 48 bookcases is why I'm scared to dip my toes further into the King collecting world than I already have

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Steve!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 166 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast