+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 2920

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Frank and all!

I'm glad I pre-ordered both of these, as both are out of stock and already commanding higher prices!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's an excellent movie. Love the ending.
    "I知 goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And the beginning and middle ain't bad either!

Q: When do you know you have too many FEAR ITSELF postcards?

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Original negative used for FEAR ITSELF postcard:

Some kind of Creepshow card with a blank back, a glossy photo of the FEAR ITSELF postcard, and yet another FI postcard:

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    And the beginning and middle ain't bad either!

Q: When do you know you have too many FEAR ITSELF postcards?

NICE, i didn't know there was a Fear Itself postcard.
    AND, there is NO too many

Thanks for looking Broan, Brain, or Brian, and Frank.
    Frank, those postcards are fairly common. If you PM me your address I will send you one for free!

Here is a letter Stephen King sent to Chuck Miller on December 18, 1986. I was dumpster diving the other day and came across some interesting papers under the discarded pizza boxes.

Country
    Country Flag

Another cool item! And pass me a slice please.

I've got it warming up in the microwave, Brian. Don't worry, that radiation is good for you!
    Here is the MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT for BARE BONES between King and U/M, with a couple personal details painted out by me:

You can enlarge it in my albums if you are interested.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Thanks Garrell.

I bought a new statue to help guard my Philip Jose Farmer books, which makes perfect logical sense as far as I'm concerned:

Country
    Country Flag

She's one bad mother trucker.

She drives a truck too!?!

Here are over a thousand pages of U/M contracts, reprint agreements, correspondence, binding and printing paperwork, etc., for FEAST OF FEAR, REIGN OF FEAR, KINGDOM OF FEAR and FEAR ITSELF, with more to come!
    I would like to store this (and my similar Jack Vance material) in some kind of upright, enclosed, transparent covered display cases I can line up on a shelf and label. If anyone has links to such containers, please let me know!

ELLISON UNDER GLASS, one of 250 numbered copies. I really like this book.

The glare unfortunately hides the mica chips inset in the cover.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks to be a nice production.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

Some really great stuff recently. All of it looks fantastic. Congrats.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Thanks guys!!!

In honor of the late, very great Mike Resnick, here is a picture of my Mike Resnick bookshelf. I sent him a similar image once and I think he was amused by it.

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My STAND plaque! I love it!
    Why is it alone? Did it fall off of a box?
    Look in the eyes of the Tattooed Man - maybe then you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I wish!

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF acquired some and made them available to members: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1174813
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    RF acquired some and made them available to members: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1174813
    I assumed my leg was being pulled.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Thanks guys!!!

In honor of the late, very great Mike Resnick, here is a picture of my Mike Resnick bookshelf. I sent him a similar image once and I think he was amused by it.

Very cool. Top few Resnick books? Would love to hear from other members too. Never read him.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast