Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4141

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

These are both 'Gift' or trade editions. I'm thinking maybe only the limited editions have curved slipcases? Anyway, I was late to the party again, as usual. In this case I want the signed Matheson book more than the King, although I do want them both. Time will tell.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure my regular edition of The Shining had the curved slipcase. I could be mistake as I no longer have the book to check.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always love the diverse spread of stuff... Nice!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I thought all the Folio The Shinings slipcases were curved.
    Careful, you will give people an idea of doing variant slipcases
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I thought all the Folio The Shinings slipcases were curved.
    Careful, you will give people an idea of doing variant slipcases
    So true!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I took a jigsaw to the slipcase and now it's not only curved, it's unique!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I have decided to do another themed pair of photos, emphasis on 'pair'. The theme is entitled 'Pop-Up!'

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, CONGRATS !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Are one if those pop ups the S\L. If so, that's great. I heard they are very difficult to get.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Are one if those pop ups the S\L. If so, that's great. I heard they are very difficult to get.
    No, I never got the S/L, too expensive at the time. I have no idea what they go for now. Those are, I think, a partial proof and the white proof, I can't keep track of what I have anymore, I need to start cataloging my collection.
    The odd thing is, I didn't even like THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON as a book. I didn't like THE COLORADO KID either, but I have numerous copies and editions of it.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Yea, it was expensive. I haven't read The Colorado Kid but I hope to some day.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    No, I never got the S/L, too expensive at the time. I have no idea what they go for now. Those are, I think, a partial proof and the white proof, I can't keep track of what I have anymore, I need to start cataloging my collection.
    The odd thing is, I didn't even like THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON as a book. I didn't like THE COLORADO KID either, but I have numerous copies and editions of it.
    For those reasons; you are a true and great collector.

For those reasons; you are a true and great collector.
    Not to mention my other great and outstanding qualities, none of which I can think of at the moment.

Country
    Country Flag

These arrived this morning from FedEx, and put immediately under guard. I think I have them all now except ROSE MADDER:

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice add, Steve!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice add! and thanks for putting this picture together, your pics are always great fun.

My Mood
    Cool

I just saw that case you posted in Vincent's thread for your lettered IT. Fantastic.

Thanks.
    I don't keep the IT thing in there, here's the way the vitrine normally looks:

A package I recently received:

Dug my old tripod out of the closet to try and take a decent picture of the Misery paperweights, but this is the best I could do. You can enlarge the picture in my albums page (but why bother!):

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Look at all those Bachman paperbacks! Hey what’s this?

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering why all that stuff was on the floor during the IT photo op.

I just tipped the vitrine over and dumped that junk on the floor before dropping the IT from five feet up and having it land perfectly.

That's the gold watch my dad got for 32 years of employment before he retired.

Country
    Country Flag

I just tipped the vitrine over and dumped that junk on the floor before dropping the IT from five feet up and having it land perfectly.
    Mad skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast