+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,751 to 1,753 of 1753

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My proofs are a mere drop in the bucket compared to what John has. He makes me green with envy. Let's see, I can cross that off of my seven major sins list.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice MikeDuke is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amazed

Well,
    Since I am someone who doesn't even have one, or not many of the S\L, both of your collections are mighty impressive.

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got THE BEST OF RICHARD MATHESON today from The Book Depository. The proof is almost twice as thick as the published version, but they both have the same number of pages. The picture came out so nice (for a change) I uploaded a very LARGE version in my gallery:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71