Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely... (and now the green bikini gal is also distracting me..)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    ENDER'S GAME by Robert Silverberg
    HELL HOUSE by Orson Scott Card
    THE BOOK OF SKULLS by Richard Matheson
    Um ... ?

BTW, that Ender's Game is a lovely edition (not that I own one, but it's on my want list). You should do whatever you want with your own books, of course, but in my opinion, that shrinkwrap need to come off, pronto!

And congrats, of course. A nice set.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Maybe I'll remove the shrinkwrap some day, who knows?

There must be something wrong here, I found a REVIVAL postcard and guitar pick in my mailbox today, and a red (fake) leather book of my favorite Stephen King novel. I still can not get a decent sized picture to show in my thread here, but if you click on it in my gallery it blows up real good to (muscular) King-size.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, green ladies instead of green bikinis. Nice.
    Nice pic on a Stand also.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the pick! Good to see the ladies taking a Stand next to The Stand.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks guys.

My Advance Readers Edition of CHESHIRE CROSSING has grown a nice set of HORNS:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Today's haul:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul, love the mug
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Thanks guys.

Got this today from The Book Depository, almost mint shape, but I managed to fix the slightly crushed upper spine. Only a few umpteen editions to go.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting me excited for mine. Nice
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Nice graduation card. Is it from The Institute?

Not quite. It's a trading card from 1945, from an artist pinups set. That's all I know about it.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

Got this today from The Book Depository, almost mint shape, but I managed to fix the slightly crushed upper spine. Only a few umpteen editions to go.

As usual, I spent as much (or more) time looking at the books behind your featured item as I do looking at the item itself

Gotta love the Gregg editions...

I assume you got the Waterstones edition? I really liked the UK cover and the Waterstones edition had sprayed edges which was a nice feature. Mine even arrived in perfect condition!

I have all of the various UK editions coming (possibly minus one) from the most intelligent, well-respected member of this community like - EVER!
    And I'm not saying that just so he'll keep sending me books, either.

Really, I'm not!

The UK trade paperback, Hodder & Stoughton, of THE INSTITUTE:

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The UK trade paperback, Hodder & Stoughton, of THE INSTITUTE:
    A paperback already?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

The UK always releases a simultaneous trade paperback with the hardcover, sometimes only to airports, so it's called an 'airport edition'. But The Book Depository almost always has them available for pre-order.

Got these signed Richard Matheson manuscript pages from Gauntlet today. As a big fan of Matheson, I had to have these:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, great adds. Those signed Matheson pages are incredible... I assume the pages themselves are copies of Matheson's original annotations and the page itself is signed by him?

(PS - that open bottle of Coke is making me tense).

Those are Matheson's actual hand written pages, according to Barry. He wrote his introductions and stories in longhand. Some of these are printed, not in longhand. The typed pages are also originals (according to Barry). Matheson's script is very hard to read, so the printed pages are extra nice. That's why I had to buy them. He had a number of these sets for sale, and some are probably still available.
    Why does the empty bottle make you tense? Past, present, future or pluperfect?

Not a book, but I'm still excited about it: the ABBEY ROAD Anniversary Editions, the Super Deluxe, the Deluxe and the Picture Sleeve. I still need the two CD only versions.

I tried a different photo program with a higher bit count, or whatever, but the picture still comes out small, darn it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast