Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 166 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That Lynch book is on my to-read pile, how's it going? I was hoping to have it read before watching Season 3 but didn't get to it...
    This is written by Mark Frost, not David Lynch. To me, it is interesting. He delves very deeply into the mysteries behind Twin Peaks. You can't go wrong with a book that has both Richard Nixon and L. Ron Hubbard in it, can you? However, it is certainly NOT a novel. It is a conglomeration of reports, writings, interviews, newspaper articles, etc. And very well put together.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I wandered off to the movies again today and found another cool poster!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Is The Plant and sleep mask there for scale?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Is The Plant and sleep mask there for scale?
    I feel guilty posting stuff not King related so I threw them in.

Got my trade BLOOD'S A ROVER by Harlan Ellison today from Sub Press, and realized I am still highly ticked off (and I acknowledge totally irrationally) that I was unable to purchase the lettered edition when I ordered it 2 seconds after it was available:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Just joshing you about The Plant! There’s a member here who uses the Misery Penguin all the time for scale as a joke so it reminded me of that.

Bummer about the lettered!

Unrelated question: how many copies of The Passage do you have? I’m guessing you have the one with the error but how many other editions are there? And what is that flat thing of The Twelve in plastic?

Just by counting without looking inside the covers, about 15 different THE PASSAGE editions of hardcover, trade paperback, paperback and limited editions.
    THE TWELVE sampler was given out by Waterstones in the UK as a promotional item.

My original picture was wiped out by Photobucket, so here are a couple of new ones, distant and close-up:

My Mood
    Chatty

Whoa! Just now remembered you said you’re a completist. Potentially stupid question, but are ARCs and proofs included in your goals? Guessing maybe those two at the very top left might be ARCs?

I like that CD edition. If I end up loving the book, I’m going to try to add it to my collection.

I'm still waiting on the CD lettered THE TWELVE, but I received a notification one of my lettered books is coming soon, so that may be it.

The three on the upper left, the second from the right on the upper shelf, are all ARCs.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No City of Mirrors?

They wouldn't fit so are on another shelf:

STAR WARS:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m not gonna say it this time.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Love the Cronins, and very jealous of the CD lettereds - I only have the S/Ls. Congrats.

(Still waiting on City of Mirrors from CD tho ...)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

The highly sought after LARGE PRINT edition of THE OUTSIDER:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a pretty big deal, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Chatty

Whoa Steve, you’re big time now.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Whoa Steve, you’re big time now.
    I was thinking the same thing, but in relation to the Miss Peregrine's souvenir cup
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Cronin and Star Wars stuff !!!

Thanks guys. I'd do Star Trek too, but since I DON'T collect Star Wars items, but used to collect Star Trek, it would just be too much. So don't worry!

I got my UK THE OUTSIDERS from Simon today, they look great! I now have 8 copies of this book with more coming.

Don't worry, Simon. I'll pay you...maybe...one of these days...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What took so long?

Simon hand delivered mine weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What took so long?

Simon hand delivered mine weeks ago.
    Me low man on totem pole so things always looking up.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I got my UK THE OUTSIDERS from Simon today, they look great! I now have 8 copies of this book with more coming.

Don't worry, Simon. I'll pay you...maybe...one of these days...
    SWEET! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Nice, buddy. Are you going to leave the WH Smith sticker on or what do you do about that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 166 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast