Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 165 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's an anthology of never or rarely reprinted pulp stories. I think SKELETON IN MY CLOSET is a similar volume:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes, I know Skeleton In My Closet. Brilliant stuff.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My Alfred Hitchcock collection. I wonder if were old Hitch alive today if he'd have something in common with Woody Allen.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, man! LOVE the HITCH DELL paperbacks!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool set. Didn’t even know about those. Always cool to see non-King stuff that’s out there.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Mike Resnick's Weird West Tales series:

Just some random shots from the library:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mefisto in Onyx Lettered is a dream of mine.

I've read that story three times, as I recall. The first time I liked it, the second I loved it, and the third I found it almost unreadable. It's true that we change as we get older. Maybe I'll read it a fourth time one of these days.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, you should really pick up a copy of Joyland. I enjoyed it and highly recommend it
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

That's the best idea I've ever heard!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's a lot of copies of Joyland! Absolutely LOVE Joyland! Top 5 King book for me... I see a Jerzy Kosinski peaking out there in your collection. I still have nightmares from reading The Painted Bird when I was a teenager. Wow, such a powerful, uncomfortable, yet compelling story!

I recently found out that Kosinski probably did not write a single one of his novels, but I still really like them.

Jerzy Kosinski hardcovers without bric-a-brac:

Hardcovers with bric-a-brac:

Kosinski paperbacks without bric-a-brac:

Kosinski paperbacks with bric-a-brac:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the book in the traycase with bars?! That is so cool!

MEFISTO IN ONYX, Mark V. Zeising Books, 1993, one of 26 lettered copies. Barred cage designed by a former Walt Disney animator, comes with a key. The deal was if you bought one, Harlan Ellison would sign ANYTHING ( and I mean ANYTHING) you wanted him to in it, to you, personally.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    MEFISTO IN ONYX, Mark V. Zeising Books, 1993, one of 26 lettered copies. Barred cage designed by a former Walt Disney animator, comes with a key. The deal was if you bought one, Harlan Ellison would sign ANYTHING ( and I mean ANYTHING) you wanted him to in it, to you, personally.
    So what does yours say???

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    So what does yours say???
    Something bland like, To my good friend, Steve, or something like that. I didn't use my imagination. The key is buried in a drawer full of interesting stuff that I can't find places for, and I hate to have to dig through it all.

I had my collection appraised and the appraiser offered me this much. I'm thinking it over:

There's a heck of a lot more detail in the album download.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you hold the record for most copies of the same title? When I first looked at the picture, I said to myself, ‘cool he really digs Hard Case Crime novels’ then took a double take. Is that about 5 S/L editions? Can’t tell. Either way very cool!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

That Mefisto Lettered is mesmerizing. Also dig the Ender’s Game hiding behind it. One of my favorite Centipede Press editions.

WTB:

There's a guy in New Mexico, some guy named Jerome, and probably many, many others that beat me up all over the place in the multiple copy edition category.

I only have one S/L of JOYLAND. The people that bought it only to resell it at an obscene profit beat me to the lettered edition. But that's another can of worms.

All my ENDER'S GAMEs, excluding the Centipede Press edition, still in shrinkwrap! I never did get the proof or the UK 1st. I wish I had pursued those back then, when they were much easier to obtain:

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 165 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast