Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 166 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Sweet
    Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Can I come play at your house sometime?
    Sure, just remember to bring those two Angelina Jolie 19 year old clones with you. You know, the ones without the tattoos.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Can I come play at your house sometime?
    Sure, just remember to bring those two Angelina Jolie 19 year old clones with you. You know, the ones without the tattoos.
    What the heck did you do with the first two I gave you??? Wait, I don't want to know.

I've come across more Underwood Miller items from the past using my Time Machine (Pat. Pending), the first of which is this T-shirt, size L:

Here are a couple of post cards Robert Silverberg sent to Tim Underwood back in 1979:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are cool!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Coffin Nails looks nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that Coffin Nails is awesome - good decision

In my somewhat worthless opinion, the S/L of COFFIN NAILS is a heck of a lot more impressive than the lettered version. However, as a Harlan Ellison collector, I had to have both. Going through FINGERPRINTS ON THE SKY lately, I discovered (of course) there are many HE books I don't have, including lettereds, that I want. I hope someday someone will give then all to me for free, otherwise I'll need to save up some money.

B9 Robot - "I would like to thank you all for your letters of praise and adulation of my thespian talents as exhibited in the color motion picture version of READY PLAYER ONE. And yes, autographed photos are available as soon as I figure out how to hold a pen in these red pincers I have instead of hands. Just send $125 per photo (plus $29.95 shipping and handling) to ur2ndbiggestfan."

ur2ndbiggestfan - "Are you done?"

B9 Robot - "Yes, and that's the wrong book, you dumb hockey puck!"

Baby B9 robot - "You tell him, Dad!"

ur2ndbiggestfan - "Sheesh!"

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nurse! Steve is out of bed and not taken his medication again....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nurse! Steve is out of bed and not taken his medication again....
    But...they pointed those deadly plastic ray guns at me and made me do it!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta love a guy that never takes anything seriously. Especially himself . on, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK, I went back a number of pages and I can't think of anything to say but wow. No sarcasm here. You have a magnificent collection. Please feel free to post in my thread as you see fit.

Thanks. Most of my pictures are gone because they were on Photobucket. I did copy them all before I closed my account, but putting them back on here would be a big task. Maybe I'll start replacing them someday.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I hope you do. Your collection is really something. I’d love to see pictures of your Salem’s Lot first state some day.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    I hope you do. Your collection is really something. I’d love to see pictures of your Salem’s Lot first state some day.
    It's on post number 1665. Not a great picture though.

THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS is now available as a US trade paperback from Scribner, publication date given as May 2018:

For all you diehard Dr. Pepper can collectors out there, there are four new cans out for JURASSIC WORLD. These are cans 1 and 4:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Dr. Pepper? Don't you mean Nozz-a-la?

HBJ

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow can collection

That's something I haven't thought about for a long time

I remember driving hours with the bus because somebody in the school told us that a U2 Coke Can could be bought in a dinner 100km away -

That was before you could buy everything on eBay - for those who remember- hahaha

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Here is the view on this beautiful spring day out my kitchen window this morning. The whole back of the house is covered in ice:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Here is the view on this beautiful spring day out my kitchen window this morning. The whole back of the house is covered in ice:

A great view! I’ll admit, my first thought was no! get that away from the condensation!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh. Summer already. Please!

Found a RAMA II proof for $15 on E-Bay, in great shape:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 166 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast