Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Steve. Very nice presentation of The Road (and schwag).
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More nice adds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks guys.

Got this today from CD:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The cover is very cool. Love the color selection.

Can't wait to see mine in person.

Thank you for sharing.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, excited to get mine when they ship the limited.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks for the replies you guys!

CHILDHOOD'S END, 1st printing (pb), latest printing (Centipede Press). Both are wonderful!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow, that looks incredible... Congrats

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I also see a wonderful coke bottle
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Steve, supernice new stuff !!!

The Coke bottle is the highlight of the collection, the books are just filler.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That CP edition of Childhoods End is insanely nice. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Thanks guys!

Today's early Christmas presents to myself:

The Rolling Stones LET IT BLEED 50th Anniversary remastered CD
    King Crimson IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING 50th Anniversary remastered & expanded 3CD and 1 Blu-Ray disc boxed set

GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER UK 1st edition, mint from The Book depository
    THE SIMPSONS The Nineteenth Season DVD

ANGEL HAS FALLEN Blu-Ray
    GAME OF THRONES Season 8 Blu-Ray steelbook with sigil magnet (buy this at Wal-Mart, it's cheaper there than Best Buy)
    GAME OF THRONES Season 8 Best Buy Limited Edition sigil packagaing Blu-Ray

200-gram-super-heavyweight-Vinyl version of IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING 50th Anniversary Edition from Amazon.com, mint for a change

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs, love the minion!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

No opening til Christmas, Steve! Now, get 'em wrapped back up and under the tree.

Too late, I'm already halfway through the Simpsons. Now I'm only nine and a half seasons behind (I have Season 20 which was released a few years ago).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Too late, I'm already halfway through the Simpsons. Now I'm only nine and a half seasons behind (I have Season 20 which was released a few years ago).
    Surely you have better things to do with your time, my good man.

Nope.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some great grabs!

Those pics make me want to listen to Court of the Crimson King! Such a good album. Of all of King Crimson's oeuvre, there are only a handful of albums I like, but those handful I really like, and Court of the Crimson King might be my fave. I know it's had about ten different anniversary releases, with any number of remasters and such, but I only have a collection of mp3s, of which I have no idea which release they're from. But they still sound good!

I have the first four King Crimson albums. Moonchild is the weak link on the 1st one. The second has Poseidon and Cat Food, two great songs, Lizards and Islands were so bad I quit buying them after that.
    All in my opinion, of course.

I can still remember back in 1969 the place where I first listened to side one of In the Court of the Crimson King on my stereo in the living room. My mother didn't want me to buy the album because she didn't like the screaming face painting on the sleeve, but I bought it anyway. She said listen to one song and then come outside and help rake leaves. That's still one of my clearest memories and I hope she's up in Heaven reading this over my shoulder right now as illogical as that seems.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - what a powerful memory!! Odd how that works with such seemingly random things sometimes.

I didn't hear of King Crimson until I got an awesome job at a local CD store in 1999 or 2000. I bought it purely because of the cover art and loved it (agree that Moonchild is the only weak song, all of the rest are just tremendous). I ripped it back in the day and don't have the CD anymore so I don't remember what exact release it was. I spent a while tracking down the other studio albums and some of their rarer foreign releases, most of which I ultimately sold back to the store as used CDs because I just could not get into them. My other favorites are Epitaph (a compilation of live shows from 1969) which I loved so much I ended up with a Japanese release that had some extra stuff, and weirdly, Three of a Perfect Pair, which had a great 2001 re-release that had some extra mixes of Sleepless.

They still have a pretty big following, I gather, although I have no idea how many of the original band members (if any) are still in the group, and their albums are constantly being re-released. A number of years ago I saw Greg Lake on a daytime talk show (I can't remember which one) in his current group at the time (Asia, maybe), and he sang something, which sounded just awful. They may have had some more good tunes, but that first album is their all time classic. It almost takes you to another realm when you listen to it (except for MOONCHILD).

My STAND plaque! I love it!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice get!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You hav excellent taste in music, Steve. And... and samurais...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast