Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

ARTEMIS - 1st US and UK hardcovers, US ARC and 1st UK trade paperback, with, I think, four more editions on their way:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Steve. That’s the chap who wrote The Martian, correct?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yup. I loved THE MARTIAN, and I wish I had a first printing of it but I was late to the ball game on that one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Steve. I have received the UK Signed and numbered limited. Only 7 books behind you!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff

Thanks guys.
    I found this very nice copy of the Robert Hale MONSTERS IN OUR MIDST on Abe. The book is perfect and the dust jacket has only minor scuffing. Almost like brand new:

Got this END OF WATCH book and slipcase from Chad (cit74) today, wrapped up well enough to survive a nuclear explosion. The book is even signed by Mr. King! I love it:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I've recently obtained some interesting archive material (at least it's interesting to me), including this letter from Roger Zelazny to Chuck Miller, and this color separation for the U/M BIRD ISLE by Jack Vance:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Two more items from my Vance material:
    TAKE MY FACE color separation and four unused dust jackets:

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Steve!

My first Doubleday long proof - from Isaac Asimov:
    (with the inevitable darn glare!)

I got my lettered THE FALL today!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oh, very nice! That's a series I wouldn't mind have limited copies of. The lettereds look amazing!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Steve!

More of the miscellaneous Underwood/Miller items:
    The HORROR STORY VOLUME THREE signature sheets are pristine white, but that's the best I can do with my camera and still have them readable

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice new stuff Steve, CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

My latest Vance stuff; THIS IS ME, JACK VANCE proof and a U/M unused BIRD ISLE dust jacket:

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Nice, I'm really liking these new additions!

Thanks Brian and "Rooster", more to come!

I recently purchased the color separation sheet (or one of them anyway, I have no idea how the process works) for the Underwood/Miller S/L TRUMPS OF DOOM by Roger Zelazny. The pictures can't do it justice. It has four clear sheets of Mylar(?) that when dropped down complete the art in four stages. Shown are the trade hardcover, BCE, proof and the U/M edition. The glue on the top of the slipcase is starting to dehydrate or something from age and the cloth is parting. I'd try to fix it but I don't really know how.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Steve!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast