Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks.
    I thought of several responses to that samurai taste remark, all of them detrimental to myself, and so let us continue with...

Today I received another Ben Bova proof to add to my outstanding Ben Bova collection.
    (Collector's hint - Ben Bova proofs and ARCS are much easier to obtain and afford than Stephen King equivalents)

I also received my yearly F&SF bundle, which, added to my complete run, makes 753 separate magazines, including a few multiple copies, such as the special Stephen King issue, still available on the F&SF website in the standard state. As far as I know there are three states; 1. Glossy Cover, 2. Matt Finish cover with unsigned back, 3. Matt Finish cover with signed back (but what do I know, there are probably a dozen other states out there somewhere, like Texas and New Mexico and Rhode Island and who knows what the heck else).

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That is a lot of Fiction.
    I have the King ones and a 1964 October one.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's better than nothing!

I picked up these Barnes & Nobles exclusives today, at least I think the boxed set is exclusive. They only had one of each left and the album has 3 discs.

Maybe a bit more detail:
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Thanks, Frank.

And many thanks to Joe (Joe315), for sending me this signed book by Pete Townshend!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see it made out safe and sound

It sure did! Thanks again, Joe!

Also, thanks to John's (jhanic) help and advice, I now have a proof/ARC I've wanted for some time:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice! Congrats, Steve. I'd quite like that edition, myself.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks HBJ and Brian!

I received an e-mail flyer from Goldsboro Books a week or so ago, advertising the limited CARI MORA, which I thought was long sold out. I went to the web site and saw there was ONE LEFT, so I ordered it, went back to the website and saw it was SOLD OUT. I got it today, expecting to get number 150 of 150, but I did not! Do they pile the books up from 1 to 150 and then send them out from top down, or what? Who knows, not me!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that version, very nice looking
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on snagging the last one, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks, guys.

I took this picture just for the heck of it:

Despite adding yet another payment to my already overburdened account, I sent for Easton Press's latest FOUNDATION TRILOGY book. It is a big, HEAVY thing! Signed by Bob Eggleton and probably never to be taken out of the shrinkwrap, except by whoever I leave it to in my will, whenever I get around to doing one:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, a chapbook
    Very nice
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Despite adding yet another payment to my already overburdened account, I sent for Easton Press's latest FOUNDATION TRILOGY book. It is a big, HEAVY thing! Signed by Bob Eggleton and probably never to be taken out of the shrinkwrap, except by whoever I leave it to in my will, whenever I get around to doing one:

Been admiring that book for a while on Easton's site! Wow! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been admiring that book for a while on Easton's site. Wow! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys.

I took this picture just for the heck of it:

LOOK at all the slingers LOVe it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

No worries on the will, Steve. I'll just pencil my name in after the fact

Hey, no problem! And thanks, guys!

Got an early delivery this morning, my CD SLEEPING BEAUTIES artist portfolio. Now I just have to find someplace big enough to put it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That moth is gonna eat your books!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

It's fine right there

I used bug spray on the moth and found a spot! Upper left hand corner.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a monster! I love the design of this edition (book, dust jacket, traycase, and portfolio case)

Label printed on the 12th, recieving my portfolio on the 30th.

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats for the supernice Sleeping Beauties portfolio !!
    Have to get one on the secondary market. (maybe later with remarque)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast