Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4153

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE new stuff, CONGRATS !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks everybody. My purchases are not as heavy as they used to be but I still find the occasional good deal.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

END OF WATCH Gale trade paperback Large Print Edition, 1st thus:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You're the paperback master. You know there's a trade paperback size of EOW? It's the Canadian edition.

Yes, I bought that from someone here, ashamed to say I can't remember who, but I was very happy to get one! Was it you? It's too big to fit on that shelf.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't me. But good to hear you have it.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, so many! You collect every minor difference?

I am really wondering which TWTTK variants I am missing

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Wow, so many! You collect every minor difference?

I am really wondering which TWTTK variants I am missing
    I think you have them all. But Steve also collects multiple copies of the same book if I'm not mistaken.

I grab every one I hear about or see. But I'm sure I missed some. I'm not as fanatical as I used to be.

I think I have 10 different paperback versions of TWTTK, 11 if you count the proof, and that includes the 2 New Zealand editions I got from James. I don't know if there are others, but there probably are.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I didn't really there were that many versions.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah ok, so I guess I'm missing the New Zealand ones. I was already wondering about the 6 different UK Hodder paperbacks.

Crowded KING bookshelf number 1:

Left side shelf 1 close up:

Right side shelf 1 close up:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoy the clutter and the little discoveries ... very cool.

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Thanks for sharing and I also like the assorted accessories out front
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the trinkets on the cluttered shelves, and wow what a fine grouping of paperbacks.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Three years, but worth the wait.
    THE FALL S/L edition from CD:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, beautiful. Is that the traycase or the cover of the actual book?

Traycase on left, book on right.

Got my 'B' format END OF WATCH from The Book Depository today:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yikes! I missed that. Is that a U.K. Edition?

Yes, UK. I ordered it March 8 and got it today, mint shape, 1st printing, for less than $8.00, free postage.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Nuts. Well congrats! I'm slacking. What's the ISBN?

978-1-473-64237-9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast