Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 167 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Before she became a big bust, er, a statue, Lara unearthed this book for me in an ancient Egyptian tomb:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

After a rather hair raising adventure, we tracked these volumes down in a construction zone:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

This thread has become quite comical.

I like it.

HBJ

She MADE me buy them, I swear, I had no choice!:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Inspiring photos!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh!! Why are you teasing me, ur2ndbiggestfan?! I've been searching for acceptable PB editions on Roadwork and Running Man for forever! And then you have to put those beautiful babes next to them!

I think I was possessed. I can't explain it.

My SLEEPING BEAUTIES were getting restless, being scattered here and there, so I moved some stuff around and now they are all together:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!

John

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Looks fantastic! What are all the U.K. Variants? I know of the S/L, the four standard animals, the four WH Smith animals, the Tescos peacock, and the four "airport" TPB animals. But I see a couple more PB editions?

HBJ

One of the paperbacks is the Australian edition James sent me and I can't remember what the other extra one is, unless I sent for one from the Book Depository and ended up with an extra.

Excellent! I love the CD proofs, too.

HBJ

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I don't feel near as bad about all the copies I own.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice work. H&S should give you a prize or something. Are those slipcases the ones on the bottom shelf are in?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Geez. I am so glad I am not a completist.

The only slipcases are on the top shelf, CD and the signed UK edition, if that's what you are referring to.

Being a completest sucks. That's why I quit collecting trading cards. The manufacturers made it literally impossible to complete any of their new sets.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I zoomed in and realized they’re paperbacks. The boxy shape of them made me think they were slipcases.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I zoomed in and realized they’re paperbacks. The boxy shape of them made me think they were slipcases.
    Airport editions.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Airport editions.
    But they don't fly. I tossed one out the window and it had a crash landing.
    I have two more SLEEPING BEAUTY UK paperback versions coming. I believe they are the 'A' format, ie., small.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Airport editions.
    I have two more SLEEPING BEAUTY UK paperback versions coming. I believe they are the 'A' format, ie., small.
    Did you grab the Tesco one, Steve?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Airport editions.
    Yes, thanks to Simon. Without him my book collection would be much poorer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Airport editions.
    Yes, thanks to Simon. Without him my book collection would be much poorer.
    And we'd be must richer. I thought about asking him to pick one up for me as well but decided to draw the line at the Airport editions.

Two new UK SLEEPING BEAUTIES A & B format paperbacks, 1st thus:

My two OUTSIDERS (the one on the right is shy), and the new Gallery Books trade paperback edition of THE GIRL WITH THE TOM GORDON TATTOO; I mean, THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON:

Country
    Country Flag

THE GIRL WITH THE TOM GORDON TATTOO
    Realizing I'm easily amazed; this fucking cracked me up! Great timing, my friend. Needed that after my 14 hour work day yesterday.

And damnit you're tempting me with that newest SB PB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 167 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast