Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've not seen it before either. Very nice.

What is in it? An excerpt? Illustrations? Or is it mostly details of the publishing? Maybe all of the above?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

UNDER THE DOME
    US signed edition (in Collector traycase)
    US Gift Edition (in Collector traycase)
    US 1st trade hardcover white lettering
    US 1st trade hardcover gray lettering
    UK signed edition
    1st UK trade paperback
    1st US trade paperback

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

UNDER THE DOME
    US 1st Large Print trade paperback
    1st UK trade hardcover
    1st UK paperback (4 copies)

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

UNDER THE DOME
    another 1st UK paperback
    a 2nd printing UK paperback
    set of 5 UK paperbacks with limited cover and postcards

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Plume promo booklet for THE DRAWING OF THE THREE US trade paperback
    ...and yes, believe it or not, this is the Green Goblins favorite book...

I've never seen that before either. I love it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk

SPIDERMAN: "Ok look, Superman. An ARC of NEEDFUL THINGS by Stephen King, the world famous author!"
    SUPERMAN: "Uh-huh. I just read the whole thing using my x-ray vision and super duper fast reading abilities. Did you know that ARC stands for advance reading copy?"
    SPIDERMAN - "Show-off! Of course I did, do you think I'm stupid or something!!"
    SUPERMAN - "Well..."
    SPIDERMAN (rolling eyes): - "You DC characters think you're such hot shots. I'd like to see YOU shoot a web out of your wrists!"
    SUPERMAN: "You would? May I recommend a good psychiatrist?"
    SPIDERMAN: "Never mind! I'm leaving! Time to read UNDER THE DOME! I wonder if my web would stick to it..."
    SUPERMAN: "I think your head is stuffed with webs."

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did you just get that one? It's also my latest. We were close to moving to Berlin which would have cost a lot of money (ergo, it couldn't be spent on books) but now we are only relocating within The Netherlands so I'm back in the game again. Perhaps we'll be battling over the same proofs in the near future

I just bought it from L.W. Currey for $75, free postage, and I have a few more proofs coming.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Which titles? I also have one other proof coming (the holographic BAG OF BONES). I was also planning to snipe the UK FULL DARK, NO STARS but that auction was pulled by the seller. I would probably not have won that one anyway.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

great collection,very impressive.

THE PLANT parts 1 & 2 (designer's proofs)
    "Hold hands, uh, appendages, you lovebirds, uh, robots!"

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk

"Look, Sully! An uncorrected US proof of INSOMNIA by that human, Stephen King!"
    "Wow, Mike! Now THAT'S scary!"

My latest - FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT proof with deep blue covers.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Man, I love your King items... but honestly, I'm digging all your other collectibles that you're posting with them.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Man, I love your King items... but honestly, I'm digging all your other collectibles that you're posting with them.
    Thanks, just trying to keep things interesting. More coming soon!

HEARTS IN ATLANTIS US proof,
    2 views to better facilitate appreciation of the proof.

THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA:
    Signed & Numbered Edition,
    Artist's Edition,
    shaken, not stirred...

Country
    Country Flag

Great books, but why, why, WHY still wrapped in plastic???

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Great books, but why, why, WHY still wrapped in plastic???

sk
    Uhm...because I like Laura Palmer?

Country
    Country Flag

sk

Not strictly Stephen king but;
    HE IS LEGEND
    lettered
    numbered
    trade
    unmounted bookplate
    TOR trade
    TOR trade with signed signature sheet inside (Matheson, King, Hill)
    TOR trade paperback

Just got this today from Betts:
    Grant Gunslinger Gift Set with 3rd printing of THE GUNSLINGER.

"Fasten your seatbelts, gentlemen, it's going to be a wild read!"

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome stuff, including the books.

I've never heard of the "Blue Bulleteer" until now, but she is exactly what I imagine Pam (turtlex) looks like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast