Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 165 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, how many books do you have total? 1,000,001?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I really don't have that many books. I counted them once but I lost the paper I wrote the number on. I think it was somewhere between 7 and 8 thousand. I've been in a house where the collector had about 50,000 plus books. Now that's a lot of books!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    These (with the other 5) increases my King book count to 1183

I have never used this emoji and have no idea what it means but I think it kind of captures how I feel about this

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think it means you are a human being of unique, godlike abilities and will one day rule the universe.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think he's trying to hypnotize you, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you have fun with the new books, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    I hope you have fun with the new books, Steve!
    Oh, I am!

A package from the land down below came today, from peripheral, whose real name, believe it or not, is Gaucho Marks. Sorry to give that away, Gee Emm. Inside was this terrific copy of the first UK edition of CUJO, with NO reading creases, shown here with some other pups from the litter:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add. Have you gotten all The Outsider editions, Steve? I thought I saw one with a different cover for the series tie-in.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add. Have you gotten all The Outsider editions, Steve? I thought I saw one with a different cover for the series tie-in.
    Thanks Brian! I've got that one!
    I also got my numbered THE CITY OF MIRRORS today, a 'perfect' book, keep bookselling great again!

Country
    Country Flag

There has been an overwhelming demand (okay, one person) to show the movie posters hanging on my walls. Here they are. If an administrator feels this is an infraction of the rules, no problem, I will remove the posts, just let me know! However, there is a Stephen King book in one of the pictures.
    Behind the one sheet posters are many more one sheets. I used to buy these, but not any more, except for a very few current movies. These are NOT reprints or copies, are all originals.

More posters:

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Steve!
    Thanks Brian.
    I forgot about these, since they're over my head. I have lots of lobby cards.

Country
    Country Flag

A museum indeed!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Amazing stuff. I recently watched an auction of movie posters and was outbid on Creepshow sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Amazing stuff. I recently watched an auction of movie posters and was outbid on Creepshow sadly.
    That hurts!
    The only King related movie posters I have are an advance and regular one sheet for The Green Mile.

Got three more books today.
    The Easton Press NINE PRINCES IN AMBER, which is a very nice production, from E-Bay.
    The two CD GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX proofs from Mike P., absolutely mint and gorgeous. I've gotten a number of books from Mike now, he is the best of the best!

Darn glare!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Thanks Brian!

I finally have a THE MIST snow globe, from a person with the very strange name of Mike.
    Why bother to keep collecting? My quest is done...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats....it's all down hill from here.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Congrats....it's all down hill from here.

Mulleins
    Yep. Might as well hang it up.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice, did notice a crack in it. May as well send it to me.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Garrell, you crack me up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 165 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast