Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 165 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad the bubble wrap, tape and peanuts arrived safely!

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, books make great packing material

Nice stuff, man!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad they arrived pal

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I sort of like BLONDIE:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No, really, I like BLONDIE:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I bought this because I was offered it, one of 100 copies (I guess) of the Plume paperback of THE GUNSLINGER permabound:

Interesting..I assure the 1/100 was told to you by the seller? May I ask how much was it & is it library markings free(Current Market Value)?

Have I ever said I like Blondie?

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I bought this because I was offered it, one of 100 copies (I guess) of the Plume paperback of THE GUNSLINGER permabound:

Interesting..I assure the 1/100 was told to you by the seller? May I ask how much was it & is it library markings free(Current Market Value)?
    It was $50,and yes, the seller told me it was 1 of 100, which I have no way to confirm. I liked it enough to buy it.
    There are no library markings. Just the PERMA-BOUND gold sticker over the price.

I also like Debbie (or Deborah) Harry:

BLONDIE EPs and albums:

BLONDIE albums and 45 singles:

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! How do you display your Blondie collection??

I don't. They're all stuffed away in bookcases here and there and a homemade record cabinet. If I feel like it tomorrow I'm going to do my Pat Benatars.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It was $50,and yes, the seller told me it was 1 of 100, which I have no way to confirm. I liked it enough to buy it.
    There are no library markings. Just the PERMA-BOUND gold sticker over the price.
    I have one of these, my 'Permabound' sticker is not over the price, but over the barcode. It also has a full number line (1st printing)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I have one of these, my 'Permabound' sticker is not over the price, but over the barcode. It also has a full number line (1st printing)
    INTERESTING....also full number line here.

Mine also has the full number line. Only 97 more to find!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here with full numberline. Would love to know if the 1/100 limitation can be confirmed.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. Full number line. Sticker is over the price.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, Steve, are you into Blondie at all?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Just don’t ask him about his Blondie blow up doll.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just don’t ask him about his Blondie blow up doll.

Who the heck is Blondie?

Who the heck is Blondie?
    THE ONLY BLONDIE I KNOW OF.....

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 165 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast