Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? ONLY TWO ADVANCE!

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Bond (James Bond films)

2 6.45%
  • Luke Skywalker ( Star Wars )

2 6.45%
  • Michael Myers (Halloween)

0 0%
  • Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

5 16.13%
  • The Terminator (The Terminator )

5 16.13%
  • Jim Stark (Rebel Without a Cause)

4 12.90%
  • William Wallace (Braveheart)

7 22.58%
  • Michael Corleone (Godfather)

6 19.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 2, Group E

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Round 2, Group E

James Bond (James Bond films)

Luke Skywalker ( Star Wars )

Michael Myers (Halloween)

Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

The Terminator (The Terminator )

Jim Stark (Rebel Without a Cause)

William Wallace (Braveheart)

Michael Corleone (Godfather)

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ahnold!!!!
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Aaaah! Too many good ones. But I had to go with the Skywalker.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

William Wallace, without any doubt.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh the things I do for England...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

How the hell am I supposed to vote?????

OK, done...

I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Stay here, I'll be back.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Conan should have been in this thing. Ah well, guess I'll have to vote for the Terminator then. I'll be back.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    i am sooooo torn, who did you vote for
    ?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Gotta go with Jim
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    i am sooooo torn, who did you vote for
    ?
    I voted for Bond!

He said that when he was about to nail some hottie in You Only Live Twice.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was tough one! Many good choices to choose from. Arnold won this time!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I AM William Wallace
    Sloth Love Chunk

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I AM William Wallace

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Wow, this a really tight group. Now people need to start voting for Jim, he needs the help

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

James needs more help.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

This poll is closing tonight!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

William Wallace and Micheal Corleone advance!

Country
    Country Flag

go Wallace!!!

I'm sad Jim didn't make it on. I have a feeling I won't be voting much in the remaining rounds as all the characters I like are getting kicked out of the running.

Jean, out of curiousity are you not a fan of Rebel Without a Cause? Or what are your views on it, I'm kinda curious.

Country
    Country Flag

unfortunately, I can't speak about the movie, I saw it only once and a very long time ago; didn't like it then, but it doesn't really matter, because bears change. What I am sure of is that I am very suspicious of rebels... especially those without a cause.

You should give it another viewing, and if you do please let me know what you think. It's one of my all-time favorite films.

Country
    Country Flag

in this case, I definitely should!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'm sad Jim didn't make it on. I have a feeling I won't be voting much in the remaining rounds as all the characters I like are getting kicked out of the running.
    I voted for Jim, too. Don't take it that way, tho; your vote still matters. It's all in good fun, and, hey, The Godfather series is great, too.

Yeah, we're a small group here, I know.
    Unfortunately there's only one character that I really care for that has made it through so far, so depending on how the last two rounds go, I have a feeling I won't be voting in many further rounds. I just can't vote for a character that I don't care for.

Excellent Jean
    I really do hope you enjoy it this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast