Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If King were to write a fictionalized version of your life

Along the Path of the Beam mdarkpoet is on a distinguished road mdarkpoet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine would have to do with dreams and dreaming in detail (sort of like a Freddy Krueger thing but vastly different) probably with a title like "Trapped" and the synopsis would essentially be a girl who has vivid dreams finds herself having a harder and harder time waking up until she essentially can't, so in life she's comatose but finds herself trapped in a dream world (if you've ever seen Monkeybone it would be a LITTLE like that only much more serious and terrifying)

Yes I gave this a lot of thought *nerd face*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is easy. If King wrote a fictionalized version of my life he couldn't sell one copy, not even to his own wife or kids...not even if he gave them the money for it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice pinkymcfatfat is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think he'd get an entire book out of my life...but I could be a minor character in something.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i think king could right an excellent version of my life its been fucked up crazy scarey so far and shows no signs of calming down anytime soon, as to the name???

hmmm,,,,,,, 'sometimes you wake up'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2