Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Maitz, Artist

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

There is one more beautiful edition Juliana sent me, it is next to be auctioned. I will put it up for auction right after the 31st drawing.

Announcing it much sooner though.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I have already received my copy of DESPERATION with Maitz drawing #17. Talk about great service! Thanks, Juliana!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Dang it...18 and 19 were both favorites of mine...why do they still have to be available? Haha...
    To tempt you.
    And they are STILL available.....

I hear them calling your name......
    Haha...I have a big sale maybe going, and IF it goes through...then MAYBE I'll have some extra money to throw around...

I really like them both a lot, though...especially #18. I'm genuinely surprised it's still available, and I doubt it will be for much longer!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received both of my books and extra artwork this afternoon...all the way across the USA in less than 2 days!

The artwork posted was beautiful, in person it is stupendous. I am so very pleased. Juliana...kudos to you and tell Don his work is outstanding!

Thanks ever so much!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my book today and it looks really good. I was a bit disappointed that it went down to my third choice (which I very nearly left off the list completely), but after seeing it in person I'm very glad that I got it. The work is great, and the print is excellent too.

Btw, I would still like to know who got what remarque if you're willing to tell.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At first I decided not to buy a remarque (I'm spending too much on my SK-collection) but as my second choice was still available after a couple of days) I decided to go for it. It helps the euro is still going strong, compared to the US dollar.

I got # 8!

sk

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    At first I decided not to buy a remarque (I'm spending too much on my SK-collection) but as my second choice was still available after a couple of days) I decided to go for it. It helps the euro is still going strong, compared to the US dollar.

I got # 8!

sk
    Way to go! I think you'll like it quite a lot.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just heard from another Betts customer who bought two of the Maitz books, so that's at least 4 books sold because I posted details of the sale on my site. That is really gratifying!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are they all sold at this point, or are there still a few left?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hi sam,

I have 6 books left on hand, 2 are on hold still.

#2 - On Hold with prelim
    #16 - On Hold

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The preliminaries go for sale tomorrow 10am PST, right?

Which ones are available? Same purchasing method as before (email at 10am with choices, dt.com nick and paypal address)?

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

According to the last inventory update posted about preliminaries, these are ones still available:

- Cop with birds (remarque #9)
    - Cop with large hat and spiders
    - Can-Tah ( remarque #10)
    - Bat
    - Wolf Cloud

Now, sorry to ask this, but if the total remarques are 19, and preliminaries 20, 22 and 23 don't have a remarque, isn't preliminary 23 supposed to be in the list as well?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    According to the last inventory update posted about preliminaries, these are ones still available:

- Can-Tah ( remarque #10)
    - Bat
    - Wolf Cloud

Now, sorry to ask this, but if the total remarques are 19, and preliminaries 20, 22 and 23 don't have a remarque, isn't preliminary 23 supposed to be in the list as well?
    The prelim #10 has been purchased by Sam. He decided to purchase it as well since he has the remarque. I also forgot to list the helmet prelim on the previous list. Below is the current list of what's available:

- helmet and tentacles
    - Wolf Cloud ( remarque #19)
    - Bat

Also Ari, by Airmail, shipping should be around $7.00 to Argentina.

Yes, prelims are available to order on Feb 1st at 10:00 AM PST. Order taken the same way as the remarques.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Thanks Juliana!

Got my email ready
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received this a couple of days ago. Tough to get a good image.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Received this a couple of days ago.
    Gorgeous!!

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Juliana, perhaps you do a recap on how much each remarque is, how much the associated drawing is, and which ones are still available? I think this would help those who don't want to go back searching through the thread.

John

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome-

I really like that! Congrats!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Juliana, perhaps you do a recap on how much each remarque is, how much the associated drawing is, and which ones are still available? I think this would help those who don't want to go back searching through the thread.

John
    Great idea John.

the prelims are $50 each including $5.00 Priority shipping. The remarques are $395. The prelims that will be on sale today:

- helmet and tentacles
    - Bat

Starting at 10:00 AM today. 30 minutes to go!!.

My Mood
    Stressed

Remarques left:

#2 - On Hold with prelim
    #16 - On Hold
    #19 - On hold with prelim

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Email sent
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast